Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30213 Points
    @munna219777: Could it be that the Indian government has been somewhat  'touchy' on this issue after this incident? 

munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    I think Air India stopped flying to Lagos after that. International Aviation rules were different in those days. My point was that one should not blame entire community for deeds of some people. Good people or criminals happen to be in each and every demographic.
    BrainFallINDIAjitug1979
    Exactly... that was my point....however it is unfortunate that the backlash of some untoward incident leaves certain prejudices on the affected/victimised group/people which causes some of them at least to retaliate even more brutally later
    munna219777
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    It's not one incident... and no one has given information on what government thinks. Finally its government who approves visa. So I think we should not conclude anything 
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10068 Points
    Why are we discussing this issue here?
    Soccerlover
    Is Sony playing tomorrow?
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    On their defense, they can say that they have printed MMB but how are you so sure that the first M means Mcdowells?
    http://xtratime.in/new-role-for-santosh-winning-coach-at-mohun-bagan/

New role for Santosh winning coach at Mohun Bagan

Mohun-Bagan-1

Mridul Banerjee might start his new project at Mohun Bagan. File Pic

Kolkata: Santosh Trophy winning Bengal coach Mridul Banerjee might start his new project at Mohun Bagan if things go according to plans. Mohun Bagan President Swapan Sadhan bose himself told the media about the probability today. Though he mentioned that the talks are in the preliminary stage and if Mridul nods his consent, then he could be the new Technical Director of Mohun Bagan’s youth development. Though Mridul said, “Let them speak to me first, then I’ll start thinking about the offer.”

Mohun Bagan, after an executive committee meeting also stated that they will soon register themselves in the Society Registration Act. At the same time, Mohun Bagan President and Secretary told the media that they want to introduce athletics sport to their club, along with emphasizing on Youth and Women’s football.

Secretary Anjan Mitra told the media, “The name of our club is Mohun Bagan Athletic Club but unfortunately we didn’t have any athletics team. We are trying to include that. We have a plan to form a women’s football team along with emphasizing on the youth developments.” The Bagan Secretary added that they will raise their proposals in the next AGM and the people who will hold the important posts in those departments, need to be elected through the Bagan election.

munna219777Carbon_14Soccerlover
    I think Mridul has proven his mettle time and again to deserve something like this. This is giving him some recognition. Now, engaging just a coach is something, and running a full fledged youth setup is something else. Hopefully, MB have the money for this.

The registration as society is a hedge against intrusion of IMGR. They are basically trying to have more bargaining chips ( why it was not in place till date? How was the club operating? As a private club?)

My question to Mitra: what happened to the hockey team?
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777Carbon_14deepakc