Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    edited November 2018
    They'll use their ISL slot like EB will use the one of Pune/Mumbai after Mumbai Pune merger
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I am being a bit serious 
    Last time I had a few talks with someone 
    ATk troubles were the least,They are easily getting sponsorships and have one of highest viewerships in ISL. They easily have better or same hotstar viewership than KBFC

The struggling ISL teams are MCFC,FCPC,DDFC and NEUFC who are struggling both financially and and are failing to attact interest in TV

If at all it happens Goenka will simply not merge without any queries 
    He would demand control over operations which I doubt MB board will give 

This sounds as fake as Tata merging with Kolkata clubs or MB announcing sponsors a few days before election
    Deb_BangoalkeeparCarbon_14spartaDEFENCE123souravindiaSoccerloveratuljgmunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29257 Points
    At the end MB will be left in league one 
    Carbon_14
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan ;  Surprised as to why NEUFC are struggling on TV? In NorthEast football is the most popular sport so what happened? NEUFC games get decent hotstar viewership as well, at least more than Goa, Jamshedpur, BFC, CFC, etc.
  • Bagan has no option but to give the control to investors/partners - as these jokers have lost the credibility. They now are desperately looking for a image makeover and hence have appointed one of the most respected person Gitanath Ganguly as the President.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9960 Points
    What MB need is a good sponsor, not a new owner. And they cannot get good sponsorship because of the opacity in their functioning. Otherwise they have everything: Club ground, academy, loyal supporters, Good brand realization, visibility -- that no club, barring EB, offers. What pulls them back is corruption, arbitrariness in functioning, playing in a second rung league, not caring about nurturing the brand, and so on. Now, the present Officials are too incompetent/ ignorant to run a football club, and no sponsor would sink his money in such a club.

So they have to sell the ownership so that the new owner sets the house in order. It is a different thing that Tutu will not sync well with RPG, but if he thinks that he will keep on looting sponsor's money yet run the show, he is living in fool's paradise. We have to get used to ATK-MB (or Pan Parag-MB for that matter), however pain it gives us.
    Soccerlovergoalkeepar
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Name of team after ATK MB merge should be Amar Mohun Tomar Bagan FC.
    The only team to win I-League and ISL in the same season.
    SamyajitgoalkeeparSoccerlover
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    If Atletico Madrid had still been stakeholders at ATK, MB could've become Atletico Clube Mohun Bagan. Perhaps more acceptable for the fans.
    NEUFC has sponsorship problems
    I am being very serious 
    Goenka simply won't pay 15c league fee + 20-30c on other operations for nothing 

I doubt there is any truth
    Deb_Banmunna219777