Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    edited March 2019
    @thebeautifulgame ; Obviously. Happens everywhere. Even CFG bought  Man City for money laundering
    deepu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points

https://twitter.com/MohunBagan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

MB General Secretary pens a letter to the supporters of the club. Nothing new, simply a palliative to douse the anger of the supporters
    EastBengalPrideDEFENCE123munna219777sparta
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    I thought that is his Resignation Letter :D :D
    Deb_Ban
    He is tired of "resigning"! ;) B)

MB fans are also "resigned" to their lot--of their club being controlled by the evil trio!! :o
    SamyajitDeb_Banmunna219777

Mohun Bagan: Swapan Sadhan Bose in favour of unified league

A press release by Bose on Monday read, "Indian football is at a critical crossroad. Only time will tell which will be the top league of the country - ISL, I-League or a unified league. I am in favour of a unified league as football must develop from the grassroots. Football should spread uniformly throughout the country. It is a fight. For the good of Indian football, we have to fight this together.

"I will not allow anything that would tarnish the heritage or threaten the existence of our beloved club. Mohun Bagan is a club which is registered under the society act (West Bengal Societies Act). It is a historic step forward. Anyone who wishes to get associated with our club must agree and respect its heritage. Therefore we are not in favour of taking any step hurriedly.

"Many might think that I am saying these because we do not have any sponsorship deal on the table. But that is not right. Sponsors will come if not today, then tomorrow. But will not accept anyone who will threaten the existence of the club.

"This is also a fight and I know that I have the support of all of you. Therefore I am not afraid or dejected. We have stayed together through thick and thin and have overcome a lot of hurdles. We will stick together in this fight as well and victory will be ours. "

Speaking after the club's annual general meeting convened earlier this season, Bose had said, "We have been also asked whether we want to play ISL or not. They have also given us the green signal that we can play from Kolkata. A 10-year agreement (worth) 40 crores per year is needed with the sponsor. Only then we can play ISL.

"If East Bengal plays ISL then we must ensure how Mohun Bagan can also play ISL. We must not fight amongst ourselves rather strive for the betterment of the club."

https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/isl-mohun-bagan-i-league-india/1cwpsn64ek0tu1mgcmf7n3hexy

Rubbish! Same verbiage, claptrap to reassure disgruntled supporters. No new information but attempt at self-glorification! Debashish Dutta said before the election that he had an investor/sponsor in his pocket, did it slip out of his pocket? Goes to show that professionalism is still a million light-years away from the Big Two of Kolkata football.

DEFENCE123spartamunna219777
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    @goalkeepar ; Are you still sure about ATK-MB deal?
    deepu
    Mohun Bagan to play an exhibition match in Kashmir on 8/9 April
    EastBengalPride
    @EastBengalPride; Why the downvote? I got the information from a Bengali daily