But merger has not happened yet.
    Waiting for what ??
  • samsam 16428 Points
    edited June 2020
    Some people never lose hope
    munna219777deepak dedhaBrainFallINDIA
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points
    Rent 75 paisa-Advance One Rupee

This was the rate at which periscopes fitted with mirrors in wooden boxes could be rented when the Big Three would be playing at the Maidan in the past. A file photo of people queuing up for periscopes during a Mohun Bagan match in the sixties

https://twitter.com/MohunBaganFans?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

#nostagia #passion for football
    Nagendramunna219777Deb_BanCarbon_14souravindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    Exit clause seems ok. Board composition is worrisome vis-a-vis MB legacy. As Tutu & Co don't have the money power, this looks like a sellout. they compromised with the logo. And news are surfacing that they will keep the ATK colours along with green & maroon. So a dilution there again.

I don't read much on the 'international level academy' as all ISL clubs have similar academies :smiley:  So nothing new there.

It won't be the same Mohun Bagan AC as we knew it
    thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparmunna219777samRatul
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points

4) Exit Clause: As of now the merger between Mohun Bagan and ATK is a long term arrangement. However, the most significant thing is the exit clause. What happens if one decides to terminate the contract? If anyone wishes to exit from the contract then he can do so by paying the share value agreed upon. For instance if Mohun Bagan wants to withdraw from the deal in the future, they will have to pay 125%. because they have only 20% stake. On the other hand, if ATK wish to withdraw from the agreement, they will have to pay only 75% of the price because they have 70% shares. If any party violates the agreement then the contract will automatically stands void. The time frame discussed by both parties to start working as a separate entity if they wish to come out is two months.

• samsam 16428 Points
    10 July: 1st board meeting of ATKMB
    munna219777
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    guys.. I changed my mind now after reading few comments in Atletico de Kolkata News..

Let's rename this thread to ATK Mohun Bagan News and discuss here..

deepak dedhagoalkeeparDeb_Banmunna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    ATK combining with MB and the new entity renamed as ATK MB is no extra-ordinary deal. It is done the way these were being done. We didn't have Problems with McDowell Mohun Bagan and Quess East Bengal. So it's perfectly in order.

It's just that the partner MB chose are a football club also. So they would also try to uphold their jersey and their logo, particularly when they are the majority stake holder. But good sense prevailed and the MB colours and logo are retained. To me it is similar to Vijay Malya having majority stake in the club, nothing different.
    munna219777SoccerloverEastBengalPridegoalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That's what I think and what I am pushing on wiki.