PFC Pics

namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
edited June 2011 in Pune FC
6bkzik.jpg

Picture taken by Mark Rodricks

Comments

• MarkMark 0 Points
    I am very surprised to see my pictures put up here. Without anyone even telling me about it.

The 1st one is the PFC ground but the 2nd one has nothing at all to do with PFC. It's not even on the same campus.

I'd appreciate people asking me before putting up pics that I have clicked. Not being stuck up, it's just not nice. Eventually a wrong picture was posted up here right?!?!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Hey Mark! I m sorry..i forgot to mention ur name..it was during a match and i was in a hurry. i apologize if this gave a wrong impression. I declare that those pics are clicked by Mark
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    "Mark&quot wrote:
    I am very surprised to see my pictures put up here. Without anyone even telling me about it.

The 1st one is the PFC ground but the 2nd one has nothing at all to do with PFC. It's not even on the same campus.

I'd appreciate people asking me before putting up pics that I have clicked. Not being stuck up, it's just not nice. Eventually a wrong picture was posted up here right?!?!

Yes, I agree that proper acknowledgement sud be given
  • MarkMark 0 Points
    Hey Mark! I m sorry..i forgot to mention ur name..it was during a match and i was in a hurry. i apologize if this gave a wrong impression. I declare that those pics are clicked by Mark

I don't mind Somesh. It's not IP. The only reason I got a tad bit annoyed cause the 2nd one was a personal photo & had nothing to do with PFC.

Still, did not mean to come off as too harsh. I have a lot of pictures, most of them PFC. Here, follow this link for more http://www.yfrog.com/user/markgiggsy11/photos
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    "Mark&quot wrote:

I don't mind Somesh. It's not IP. The only reason I got a tad bit annoyed cause the 2nd one was a personal photo & had nothing to do with PFC.

Still, did not mean to come off as too harsh. I have a lot of pictures, most of them PFC. Here, follow this link for more http://www.yfrog.com/user/markgiggsy11/photos

Thanks, Mark for sharing them....