India in Rio Olympics 2016

Comments

• BadBad 5146 Points
    Guys,why blame Modi Government or Or Vijay Goel for it,i think Federations will have to blame for it,Specially Shooters as of now.

More analysis after The Olympics are over.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited August 2016
    @Bad Olympics are over. Ab kya bacha hai? Kushti?? it is also as good as over.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Rifle Association of India has already taken the responsibility of shooting debacle. As if it will change anything. It is like Taliban claiming responsibility of bomb blast. They will keep doing the damage nonetheless
    shibiergopiajeeshreddevil87kartik91
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Munna,ab to bas Athletes ka wapas aana hi baccha hai.
    munna219777
  • harry55harry55 india289 Points
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Sab bhaiyon,apne andar ki Aag bacha ke rakho(Sambhal kar) kyonki 22nd ko ko is forum par Lava photega(hum sab apne dukh ek saath share karenge)
    DomnicAshishKaulashindiakartik91
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points

Olympic song of the day:

Kisi baat par main kisi se khafa hoon
    Main zinda hoon par zindagi se khafa hoon
    Main zinda hoon par zindagi se khafa hoon
    Ho khafa hoon, khafa hoon, khafa hoon..

And to think that I had the season's first hilsa (bhapa ilish)today :'(  :'(

munna219777reddevil87
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Hence proved , India is a cricketing nation and will be a cricketing nation unless there is a complete makeover of the nation called INDIA  ;)

Here I was hoping for the rise of Baseball and American football but the current sports infra is lacking . Corruption at every stage . Yesterday I was told that kids who can't lift bat get into side if he is the blue eye boy of the coach and all this happening at the Mid school level :s  
    munna219777Domnic
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Lets hope Kabbadi and cricket t20 makes it to the Olympics , that way we will be assured of 2 medals  :p
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    edited August 2016
    Brother's,someone here said ,there is a difference in predicting Olympics and Football.Plz don't predict.

Yes,the difficulty is there only when India is involved.

Lol!!!Honestly man!! my all other predictions involving non-Indians have been correct.
    In my family discussion,i correctly predicted Shelly Ann not winning Gold in 100m and Schippers not winning a medal.Both true.

Just sharing it so that everybody knows I have got the second medal after Shobha Dey.
    ashindiaAshishKaulreddevil87