India in Rio Olympics 2016

Comments

• BadBad 5146 Points
    edited August 2016
    I am not left with any words.Vinesh also out.Leg Injury(Freak Injury) caused her to quit.She was Stretched off.

All our Medal hopes are fading away due to one reason or another.

I still feel we had the capacity to win around 8-10 medals but choke at crucial moments and freakish injuries have caused us.This Olympics is going from bad to Worse.It is not that our Athletes aren't good like like they were actually not enough prior to 1996 Olympics but some how this time It seems Destiny Is not supporting us.

I am very very sad.I don't know what to say.

Vinesh seemed to be better wrestler than her Chinese Opponent.Was worth surely of a medal but Destiny had the better of her.

Narsingh also doubtful,means we are in a very bad situation Results wise.Our Performances across Sports have actually not been that bad except Shooting but it seems Destiny wants us to suffer Badly.
    munna219777
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Now I just hope Sindhu does a miracle and wins bronze
    Nagendra
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Regarding Khel Ratna,Its way too early for Both Jitu and Dipa.We are lowering our standards if we accomodate them.

If no one deserves,then no one deserves.
    munna219777sanvedjadhav
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Brazil winning 1-0 in football
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    sakshi malik gets another shot at bronze medal
    munna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Women's 58kg Repachage:

Round 1: Germany vs Mongolia

Round 2: Sakshi Malik(IND) vs winner of GER vs MGL at 1:02am IST

Bronze medal match: winner of round 2 vs Kyrgyzstan's Aisuluu Tynybekova at 2:30am IST

2 wins for Sakshi will make her first Indian female wrestler to win an Olympic medal. All the best!
    sanvedjadhavkarenesudhakar2050munna219777shibier
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    The wrestling matches hardly have any gap.,will be taking a toll.on the athletes
    munna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    What has Jitu Rai done to get Khel Ratna? I mean the choker couldn't even quality to finals of his pet shooting event. Typical of our mediocrity celebration culture. 
    munna219777reddevil87Domnicashindiagoalkeepar
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Sakshi wins first repechage royund 12-3 and  in the bronze medal match.

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6771 Points
    Sakshi won it by 12-3. Now, final repechage vs Tynybekova of Kyrgyzstan for the Bronze medal
    munna219777