FIFA International Friendly Match : India v/s Palestine

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    but can you explain his 2 own goals he scored 2 when India was about to win/draw last time he score when India was winning against Bangladesh. today when we were drawing.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    How many subs did Wim use ?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    2 I think Len and arata
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    why was arata being used?? he hadnt been the player he used to be couple of seasons back...
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Why the hell balwant wasnt in starting 11....@gaffartape u still didnt hint abt shortlisted coaches..any indian coach?
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    OFFICIALLY WIM LEAVES >..

Putting rest to all speculations, National Coach Wim Koevermans declared that he isn’t continuing as the Coach of the Indian National Team any more. Koevermans was speaking at the Official Post Match Media Interaction following India’s International Friendly at the Kanchenjunga Stadium in Siliguri on Monday (October 6).

“This was my last match as the Coach of the National Team and I will not be taking up the post of AIFF’s Technical Director for private reasons,” he announced.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed my stint and stay in India. It was a nice gesture by the Players,” he referred to the Guard of Honour which the Team Players gave to Koevermans at the end of the Match.

Koevermans’ contract as the National Coach with AIFF ends on October 31, 2014.

“When I took charge I was told to change the style of play and there has been a huge improvement on that front. We created chances in every match that we played and played some good Football. But that hasn’t been enough,” he stated.

“I never like losing. The boys stayed so much committed on the ground today,” he said in reference to India’s match against Palestine. “But it was visible that they had better Players in almost every position. We gave them a very tough game and could have avoided conceding the first and the third goals. But that’s Football.”

munna219777
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Sorry, I was in the stadium but I was not having any sort of internet connection. Pathetic display by India. Arata came in as sub and initiated some good moves (It was surprising for me as well). After they scored 3rd goal crowd started leaving. Wim's reactions were interesting to watch !!
    munna219777namewtheld
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Arata always good as a attacking Mid .. but wim used him as a DMF and winger in past .. 
    munna219777
  • Kick out everyone currently involved with senior National Team and induct new ones. I think best bet for now would be to return to Armando Colaco.
    ashindia
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    someone like Bob who got us all the results was literally sacked..and here Wim resigns himself like a boss after a loss!
    munna219777