Chennaiyin FC News Updates

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Edel signed with Pune. Dont know about Pelissari
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Mendoza I don't think will come back. He is not doing badly with NYCFC and I don't think they will let him go before November. I only see him returning if he really wants to.
    reddevil87
    Both Mendoza and Elano will be difficult.. Also Mailson, Mendy,Fikru these guys wont be there. CFC would have a very new look this season..
    As for Marquee they could try bad boy Dani Osvaldo.. Materazzi can deal with him I'm sure
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Elano not gonna come for sure. Mendoza am not convinced he will not come. He is not yet an integral part of the Newyork team right?  They can afford him to go for 3-4 months for sure.

Mulder if true is really a excellent signing. Best consistent performer for DDFC for a couple of seasons. Plus we could do better than Blasi. Mulder can play both DM and Deep playmaker. Has a good shot in him too.

News am also eagerly waiting apart from Mendoza is Augusto. Best player before getting injured. Augusto and Mulder playing next to each other would be excellent midfield.

Jayesh and Thoi working in the wings with Mendoza & Jeje up top would be a serious enough frontal attack although CFC generally struggle when key players are injured as options are not that deep.
    BrainFallINDIA
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    He He He...Where is that red carpet that was lying around here
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    Well unhappy with our foreign recruitment this time around
    Specially Risse
    Chennai has very poor foreigners this season. Specially in attack
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    I dont think so. How exactly can Riise be a bad signing over a 38 yr old Lucio or even Hughes ? Riise has played 10 matches in the Norway top tier after his stint in ISL, which is good enough. He was an asset for Delhi last season, the workrate he showed for them was tremendous. 

In attack they have an experienced serie B striker in Davide Succi and a 30 yr old 4th tier Italian player who has scored 30 odd goals in last two seasons.I would prefer them in my team over Fikru anyday.

They have a decent midfield pair in Rapahel Augusto and Hans Mulder , both of them I consider some of the best midfielders that have played in ISL..Blasi is okay.

Eli Sabia appears to be an upgrade over Potenza. Eder and Bernard shouldnt have been retained. There are still two signings they can make, hope one of them is a forward. 

Losing out on Elano , Mendoza and Pelissari might have made the team weaker, apparently. But as a team I still think Chennaiyin will do well under Materazzi. 
    Carbon_14AshishKaulNagendra