Online Chatting

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    but Preetam Gerrard is captain for a decade in Liverpool and ashlesh Alonso is pretty good candidate plus he is senior player you just came out of Liverpool academy ..
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Preetam Gerrard? Really?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    My name is Hassandinoh
    dhritiman7gopiajeesharchak
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29753 Points
    zee news : rohit Ronaldo and bemal messi both Nepali superstars has said India will be trashed 59-0. he added Germany is only treat to Nepal in 2018 Soviet Union world cup. Indian captain Ronan aluwala who is former American citizen has refused to play on USSR WC staying loyal to USA. so Liverpool legend preetam Gerrard has been made captain.
    preetamdhritiman7footydiparchakreddevil87
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

In a major twist of events, Rohan withdrew himself from the team after the captaincy was given back to his experienced team mate pretam. Now the team is in dilemma as the back up players Shankar and ashindia both play in defense and midfield respectively. Recent speculation suggest admin bhutia might come out of retirement to lead this team.

Now the major question remains if preetam gerrad will continue to be captain even with legendary captain and forward's come back and if no rohan has said he might not mind coming back. Admin has clarified that he wont be in way of rohan in the line up if he is in squad.

This is a tricky situation gaffer has found himself in with 3 options intertwined. What @gaffertape gonna do??

Dear whomever it may concern,

After recent news that I have been stripped of my captaincy of the India national team for our qualifiers against Nepal, I would like to retire from international football with immediate affect. I will instead return to my club team, Shepherds United.

Thank you,
    Rohan
    atuljg
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29753 Points
    CNN-IBN Braking news :major blow to India Football team. 18 year old half blood wonder kid retires from international football after he was striped of India captaincy. network 18 try I'd to contact mysterious Indian coach gaffertape but we were baffled to find he was untraceable even his assistant coach Domnic don't know him. now India depends on 41 year old admin
    bhutia to score the goals will India be able to defeat Nepal ?? to find out watch pogo tv on match day.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    BBC news: after it was confirmed Preetam Gerard got the captaincy he went on vacation with his model-wife
    The Liverpool and India captain is currently on
    holiday in Ibiza after a difficult few months which saw
    the Premier League title slip from his grasp before he
    led India's miserable campaign in Brazil.
    The 24-year-old is reportedly weighing up whether to
    retire from international football and if quitting india
    means more trips like this for Mr and Mrs Gerrard who
    could blame him?
    The midfield ace showed
    off his athletic physique
    in a pair of white
    swimming shorts while
    his model wife flaunted
    her fabulous figure in a
    diamond patterned bikini.
    Speaking after india
    crashed out of the World Cup, Gerrard said: "I am still
    hurting very bad, I'm broke from what's gone on over
    the last couple of weeks.but at last rohan stripped off captaincy Gerrard is ready to lead India again in world cup qualifier ..to see Preetam Gerrard and his wife pics visit this link: www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/387106/Steven-Gerrard-Alex-Gerrard-beach-Ibiza-World-Cup
    BREAKING NEWS: ROHAN SAYS INDIA WILL FALL TO NEPAL WITH PREETAM AS CAPTAIN
    atuljg
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points