Online Chatting

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    still no response from FB ! @sparta check urs inbox !
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @Ashlesh All the Best for your new venture. But do keep on logging on IFN  whenever you get time. We will miss you. Cheers!!!!
    Ashlesh
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @munna
    he is on secret mission to recruit talented boy and make a world class team ...he is then gonna lead them ....
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited March 2015
    Okay, I have to get this out because I saw a lot of this on the India-Nepal thread and also on places like facebook where we are getting pissed at places like the Indian media and IMG-Reliance for doing nothing for the India national team and our upcoming World Cup qualifier.

IT IS A FIRST ROUND QUALIFIER AGAINST FUCKING NEPAL! This is a Nepal side that has NOTHING! They barely have a training ground... they barely even have a home ground! They don't even have proper training kits, nutrition, probably coaching, and transport! Their best player probably is an overaged kid who is completely overrated because he is "playing" abroad in Belgium!

Do you guys really believe the media or IMG-Reliance will give a shit! This is the same media and IMG-Reliance that completely ignore the I-League but went gaga for the Indian Super League!? What does that tell you? Yes, a lot of bad things but also look at it from a logical standpoint! Why did IMG-Reliance skip on I-League and just go for the ISL? Money! That is why! 

No one cares about the I-League! The quality of play is rubbish, the attendances are bad, the club managements are bad! Everything is pretty bad! Yes, IMG-Reliance could invest in the I-League but it would take years and years to even improve in this day and age! People will point to JSW Group and what they've done with Bengaluru FC as an example but they were just bloody defeated by an Indonesian team in the AFC Cup! You're not helping yourself!

That is why we got the Indian Super League. It was able to get sponsors and fans eyeballs and thus able to bring in some good players from abroad and also coaches as well as facilities! Yes, it costed a lot of money but I am sure IMG-Reliance is more than happy to make the investment because they know there is a bigger chance to making that money up through ISL than with years with I-League.

The same is happening here with the India national team! IMG-Reliance will not just give the rights to telecast the India team without the TV company paying them for the right to do so but not many TV companies want PAY to broadcast India vs Nepal because no one will watch it other than devoted Indian football fans!

Now how will this change? India need to make the next round and prove themselves by getting better results. As India gets better, gets the results then the sponsorships will come in and the better telecasting will come in! At the same time the media exposure will come in as well because hopefully we won't be playing Nepal anymore but playing against better sides like Uzbekistan or Thailand!

That is the reality now! This is the new era of Indian football, We need to earn the publicity now, not have it just come to us. India's cricket team is doing very well at the Cricket World Cup... why the fuck would the media go from talking about that to a qualifier against Nepal in football! They would more likely do so if it was India vs. Thailand and then eventually India vs. Japan but that will take awhile to happen.

You guys get the point though from this rant. It is clear to see IMG-Reliance right now and why they are doing what they are doing. It is money driven and that is not bad but it involves a lot of things going right and it starts with us kicking Nepal's ass tonight!
    Deb_BanAshleshbida 25 jithuvatuljg
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @ArsenalFan700
    I asked you earlier am asking again ..did you play for Shepherd united ?
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10082 Points
    I do not agree with your post above, @arsenalfan700
    atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You don't have to.... I won't force you but that is just my way of looking at it. Especially since football is not even the #1 sport in India... yet.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29747 Points
    that's Ashleshs new looks ^^
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    why are you so worried fb give your back or not create new one