Online Chatting

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    Agni Reborn

Ones upon a time in a far land of East Bengal there leaved a old couple who didn't have any children they always prayed to God Agni for a baby. One day is year 1690 the husband saw a fire ball in sky which crashed. The old man ran as fast as he can and found the crash site in a place called salt lake and found a baby there who the old couple adapted and named him Agnivo in honor of god Agni and Volcano. The baby at age 3 started to tell his origin and mission on earth. The baby was send by God Robin to protect the earth from Dark Lord Odafa who wanted to destroy the earth. At age of 5 agnivo was send in deep Himalayas to train with King-Foo master Jacki Chand Sang who was a descendent of greatest martial air master Lord Sushil Sang. After training in Himalaya.

he was then send to land of Kokata to meet lord Mashi who give him special training on Mas jitsu.After Finish his training Agni set out to hunt Dark lord Odafa

He first finished Odafas mini Gundas like Alfred Jaryan,Ebi Sukore later he set his sights on Chidi the Chadi Odafas right leg after an intense fight on drainage of Kolkata Agni send Chidi out of India
    Then it was time for Odafa to he Chased after a fight with Agni Odafa got injured and fled to Goa
    Agni went to Goa in search of Odafa he met 2 Goans @Domnic and @Ashlesh who brainwashed him and made him Goan

Agni now is seen partying in Beach and Bar's of Goa and Dark Lord Odafa is Back

Agni forgot his true identity now
    He is now a bar dancer
    munna219777Deb_Banfootydipspartasouravindiamohammed_87hassan
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Have some edits and have it on IFN Blog
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @goalkeeper post Agni-2 also
    I lost the script
    edited August 2015
    Agni-2 "GOD AND THE LORD"

Days were passed and God Robin was enjoying and partying with babes in heaven thinking Odafa is chased

He wants to facilitate Robin and tries to contact him but couldn't he through his powers discovers Agni who is now a bar dancer

Robin also sees that Odafa wanna flood India with Nigerian vegetable vendors and make them footballers

GOD Robin now realises that only way to save India is he to go down to earth and make Agnivo back

Meanwhile Agni proposes to her friend Domnica Paes and both now getting married(during movie song will come)

Now God Robin lands on Earth
    Agni was in his room getting ready for first night and jumps to bed and kisses suddenly he realises that he Kissed a man Alas God Robin

God Robin makes Agni realise who he is and now Agni is set to chase Odafa

Domnica asks Agni to return home and continue his work to save India after first night and honeymoon at North East

But Agni says it will be too late and goes to meet Odafa they both fight in Fatroda and suddenly fly in air and fight

Then Odafa overpowers Agni in is Set to break his head with a toilet seat and kill him but God Robin gives Agni extra power Agni lands a 70000 ton punch on Odafa and Odafa is killed

But the power of punch was too much Agni flyies and lands on FRANCIS KASONDE who was playing in Fatroda suddenly all camera of stadium zoom on Agni and see then Agni lips on Kasonde lips

Domnica thinks Agni is Gay and breaks marriage

Agni then becomes Mental
    And is now begger on Goan beach

full script by @Mohammed_87hassan
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Actually i take strong objection to such post of using people's personal names. I suggest Mr. Joaquim Furtado a.k.a goalkeeper be given a warning and if he continues wid this non sense, then he should be banned.

Unacceptable behaviour and quite demeaning.
    jithuvspartaAshlesh
    @Domnic is about to file a defamation case on me for this post. I have told him this is not my post but a copy paste of Hassan post and a work of fiction. still I am sorry for sharing this post.
    any part time job related to football on internet ???

Domnicmunna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Any one in NCR region wanna work in local football as an intern .. Plz let me know
    sadly Im not from NCR
    from Chennai
    karenesudhakar2050