Online Chatting

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10079 Points
    I remember him bragging after beating you in points (number of posts).

I really miss @projenator's analyses in the forum ...
    archakreddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Those were the golden days of IFN.
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    These are the "golden days" of Indian football.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Golden days were the first two years of IFN when we all whoever there all used to talk rubbish... no sense in those discussion..

Now we got few people who know indian football inside out and comes with facts and spoils those fun...

in those times no one were allowed to bring facts...

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @archak
    Loved to have met IFN friends of Kolkata on 15th. August, but I have aprior commitment which I can't cancel. Sorry gus... hope you have an excellent evening on a Very Very Auspicious Day.
    Also an advance   HAPPY    INDEPENDENCE    DAY to all.
    edited August 2015
    @shankar You could use facts but just something about that time made it great... I would say this forum was less pessimistic then, and when there was pessimism you could understand it.

Now its all forget everything, forget ISL, forget AIFF, forget India football team... everything is doomed.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Yes may be true... those were the times we felt IMG-Reliance are going to rescue the sport to greener pastures with the news like U-16 team training at IMG Florida and all stuffs...

We has our own plans on how to make the league proper national one..

If we search few past thread we might find few drafts which would be highly hilarious now

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    IFN has graduated to a much more serious platform than it was a couple of years ago. And we would certainly like to have some of those members back again. Having said that, those who have left have left for reasons known to them and would come back again when they see a reason for it.
    It is great to see IFN-Goa members organise an offline meeting. We would love to see many more such offline activities in different regions and if they graduate to become offline activists, that would be the realization of the IFN Dream. I like @Ashlesh's idea of meeting en masse on matchdays. That would be a good platform for promoting IFN and planning the future course of the community we are building up. Probably we can have a calendar for Official IFN Meets and hopefully we will be able to partly sponsor such meets. Should we open a thread to discuss the idea?
    archakreddevil87munna219777footydipdeepakc
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    what if i say those ideas lead to birth of ISL....
    Me and some other members did say to create a new league called the "Indian Super League" a few years before the ISL was even announced.