Online Chatting

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Eat a ton of Protein: Check.

Squat Heavy: Check.

Have Sex: Check.

Love life: Check.

Push heavy objects: Still working on it, your mom still won't move.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    "I did move your mom though..."

Grammar buddy :p
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    just fan of Mallu movies absolute class
    Best in India
    atuljgDomnickarenesudhakar2050kartik91gopiajeesh
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    For torrents i go to torrentz.com. type in what you want and a ton of links will open. Go for YIFI or XDRG torrent and enjoy!
    BTW thanks atul for streaming links! Will save a lot of HDD on my laptop!
    atuljgDomnic
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Why football & Rohit don't go well together
    Ruchir Mishra
    Nagpur:

Five years ago, Rohit Sharma was on the brink of a lucky break in Test cricket at VCA's Jamtha stadium. Not in the original squad, he was leading the Board's President XI in the two-day warm-up game against South Africa in Nagpur. A day before the Test, though, VVS Laxman fell sick and since Rohit was in the city, he was asked to stay back.

He was certain to make his Test debut but slipped while playing football while doing his warm-ups in the morning. Instead of Rohit, it was Wriddhiman Saha who played instead as a batsman at No.7. Following that incident, Rohit had to wait for three-and-a-half years to don the whites for India.

On Wednesday morning, the batsman would have been having a bad case of déjà vu as he appeared to slip, again while playing football, on the morning of the third Test during his warm-ups. This time, though, it didn't seem serious, although Team India director Ravi Shastri was quick to give the cricketer marching orders towards the dressing room!

:D
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Check out the home match schedule and head over to www.fatehhyderabad.com to book tickets for the games! 
    Not long to go till the first I-League football match to be held in‪ ‎Hyderabad‬. Be apart of history and join us at LB stadium.
    This is their FB message!!!
    deepakc
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    They got a pretty decent website... slightly too bright for me but still good start to their club journey in indian football structure..
    deepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    Website is OK. That score board part bothered me ...
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Im serious on Malayalam movies they have some of best writers in India
    there movie with Subs(premam,Drishyam) runs 100+ days here in Chennnai which is impossible for any Tamil movie
    atuljg
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Premam was an absolute class. And post that movie release, many youngsters started to grow beard, wear black shirt,  white mundu and a sunglass.
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777kartik91