Online Chatting

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @munna when does Abhishiek Bachan solo release does good business ??? last was Guru due to Mani Ratnam
    munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    @shankar more than 1 wish will be rejected. :p :p
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    dhritiman7 - You can go for Scott/Trek/Mongooose/cannondale. It would cost you around 27-35K. I would suggest not buy any accessories unless you are going for  touring. A basic cycle with lock will do good.

Scott-Aspect-750 (Around 32-35K)
    Cannondale TRAIL (Around 32-35K)
    Trek Calibere(Around 40K)

For a starter you can get second hand(in OLX/any ther website) or if you visit you get near by shop you will get for 18-20 K range with required features. then if you like cycling then upgrade or else it would be dead investment. irrespective of which cycle you buy, only thing matter how much you can pedal.  Happy Cycling... 

dhritiman7
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited December 2015
    Guys i want to travel to kolkata in next derby match of i league  from Mumbai because i want to witness football culture, please help me with Train travel and nearest station to the legendary salt lake stadium
    deepakc
    Santa my wish is tell me why Kattapa Killed Baahubali :p
    Santa India must also qualify for AFC ASIA CUP 2019 Bt who Is Santa in IFN @gaffeetape Kya ?
  • Best train in terms of time is Mumbai Howrah Duranto exp. Plenty of other trains are available too, check IRCTC. I think you need to arrange for your accommodation as Duranto reaches Howrah in the late evening. In short - 

1. Book a suitable train from - Mumbai to Howrah or Mumbai to Sealdah
    2. Look for an accommodation near Ultadanga (Bidhan nagar station) or Salt Lake / Beleghata
    3. Contact IFN Kolkata guys and check anyone is going for it / or book Ola - Uber to YBK / Look for buses - All buses from airport to Tollygaunge - airport to garia - barasat to baruipur run via YBK
    3. Next day plan your return from Howrah or Sealdah

Also if you want to travel in 2AC then go for flight ticket. There will be marginal price difference between 2AC tickets and air tickets. Otherwise train if fine. 

SW: And don't cheer for wrong team in the wrong gallery :smiley: 
    samiamdeepakcnamewtheldsamreddevil87munna219777kartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    Nobody's sending wishes to Banta. Why?
    kuldeep007
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited December 2015
    @samiam ;the disclaimer/end note from @dhritiman is very very important.

munna219777