Online Chatting

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    @footydip , yes, you have to redeem it to get an usual ticket from the ticket counter (generally a separate counter, so you won't face a long queue), by producing a copy of the purchaser's photo ID. Any number of tickets may be redeemed against one ID  proof.

After taking your seat, you have to wave a green & maroon flag all through the match.
    footydipdeepakcmunna219777Soham_De
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Lol for last stanza.. I am going for dsk match in barasat. :D
    Best of luck for AFC adventure though. :p 

Deb_Ban
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    What are best things to do in Mumbai... How to spend 1 week?  Any suggestions? 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited January 2016
    You should visit Marine Drive in the evening, have gola there on the beach. You can take ferry to Elephanta Caves from Gateway of India. If you are with someone and liqour is your thing, then you must visit Irish House at Kalaghoda. You should go shopping on Colaba Causeway in the evening and have breakfast at Cafe Mondegar. Explore food on offer in the Churchgate area. Do not miss Missal Fry, preferably on a roadside stall. 
    reddevil87dhritiman7footydipMaddiemunna219777kartik91
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited January 2016
    Try  to avoid the Mumbai local as much as possible but yeah you grow to enjoy it if you stay there
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited January 2016
    Try mumbai local... You might curse ppl but will know how crowded a train could be...
    Make it a challenge get in a train at dadar station at mornin 9-10 in first attempt
    NagendraatuljgMaddiereddevil87
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Today....
    Mumbai local done 
    Mumbai Taxi done 
    Mumbai auto and shared auto done, 
    Since it is holiday... I'm enjoying Mumbai less crowded roads 
    Had evening snacks at Kyani... Very nice place... Off to marine drive now... I'm already in love with Mumbai... Hopefully I will not be massacred by people rest of the week... 

munna219777shankarreddevil87Nagendra
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    You can do a lot in 1 week. Elephanta caves ride by Steamer from Gateway of India is a must. Bhel puri at Chowpatty Beach, Keema Pau at Irani Hotel, Kebab at Bademiya   and Misal Pau at any Maharashtrian Hotel. Man I am getting water in my mouth. Mani Bhavan (Gandhi Museum), Prince of Wales Museum, Jehangir Art Gallery if you are into Museums. If you are with girfriend, then go to Bandstand in Bandra  and then walk in front of houses of SRK and Salman Bhai.
    BrainFallINDIAdeepakcshankarMaddiegoalkeepar
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Yes go to bandstand and you will enjoy... single or not
    munna219777