Online Chatting

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    edited January 2017
    We will have IFN FC. ISL Lovers vs ISL Haters(Deepak Captain for sure) etc all that during U-17 World where we all should meet :p
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited January 2017
    Let us meet tomorrow. It's Sunday. The prof will run out of excuses. @Deb_Ban ;
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    IFN doctors I got a fever of about 40°c is this a good fever or bad fever?
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I think the virus from IFN got into ur body
    Please clean yourself with Kaspersky or Windows Defender
    goalkeepar
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30219 Points
    http://www.oneindia.com/sports/football/footballer-turned-priest-reforms-kids-at-nigeria-2306250.html
    Footballer turned priest reforms kids in Nigeria  
    Written by: Sujata Sarkar
    Former East Bengal and Mohun Bagan footballer Chibuzor Nwakanma had turned into a priest after quitting football.  
    Former Nigerian footballer Chibuzor Nwakanma who had played for Kolkata giants East Bengal, Mohun Bagan and Mohammedan has become a priest. The Nigerian footballer was a popular name in the Kolkata Maidan in between 1985 and late 1990s. He was the first Nigerian footballer to play in India. Despite playing alongside the then superstar Chima Okorie, Chibuzor earned special attention from the football Pundits for his blistering speed, both with and without the ball. The forward, after retiring from the game in 1998 from Churchill Brothers, where he scored seven goals in the 16 matches, Chibuzor chose a completely different profession. Having studied with Theology Chibuzor always had an interest in the religious matter. As an aftermath, the former Nigerian footballer chose to be a priest and began to live at Imo in Nigeria. But very recently he has again changed his mission. Along with working as a priest in a church, Chibuzor has set a small football residential coaching centre in Lagos, Nigeria. There he offers training and rehabilitation to young boys only who have been driven crimes at an early age. Speaking from Lagos over the phone recently, Chibuzor said: “I was feeling very sad, watching the kids getting them involved in different types of criminal activities. "Initially, I tried to understand them trying to bring into normal life. But that did not work. Then I thought football could be an effective ingredient to mold them. "So along with one of my friends, I set up a small residential coaching centre in Lagos and invited some of those boys to play the game. "This effort had finally clicked. Formidable amount of boys have come to my coaching centre. They do not only play football, they also have started studying.” Commenting on Kolkata, Chibuzor said: “I have a wonderful remembrance of Kolkata where I had stayed for a long time. I had enjoyed staying there.”  

Carbon_14Deb_Ban
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    Shit, fuck this forum! Screw the @admins ;) ! It does not notify new posts on some threads and I missed yours @namewithheld! We surely could have met this Sunday. Sorry.

I knew the prof wouldn't come, he was probably trying to recover from the 'shock' (well, not so much, really) loss of points.
    Haha, not really...I had noticed @namewtheld's post on Saturday...had one of the most tortuous journeys to Kolkata the day before (Saturday)...started at morning and came back to Durgapur at 9:30 p.m...the bus broke down in the middle of the journey...was dog-tired at the end of the day...certainly could not make it back to Kolkata the next day
    It seems that it has been predestined that this meeting cannot take place without me ;)

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @Deb_Ban follow the timings of the last post in the thread

@thebeautifulgame it only takes 4 hours on bus. am i missing something?
    @archak: Yes, you are...it does not take even 4 hours on bus...31/2 hours....as I said, the bus broke down ...couldn't be repaired...we had to wait at for almost 1.5 hours before another bus arrived from the Burdwan depot...so the journey to Kolkata took almost 6 hours....the return journey also took around 51/2 hours because of the traffic jam at Panagarh...so there you are
    I will start the I-League Round 2 thread tonight
    Deb_Bankuldeep007