Online Chatting

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited March 2017
    This is against the mandate of Goans. Probably same story is being repeated in Manipur too.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30217 Points

It is. On that note, a humorous but hard-hitting lecture on the illusion of freedom and democracy by one of my favourite writers and thinkers, George Bernard Shaw, titled 'Freedom"

http://www.askwhy.co.uk/asepitomes/050GBShawFreedom.php

munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10069 Points
    Hmm, Goa, Manipur ... football states going towards similar fate. Wondering what football has in these happenings ...
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Mr Churchill Alemao NCP  is supporting BJP Parrikar Government or he will sit in the Opposition?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    Churchill has said he will support BJP. @Arsenalfan700 what's up?
    The sky is up...i think Rohan is admiring your capacity to seamlessly manoeuvre from Dragonworld to Syria :D
    goalkeepar
    Actually what happened you know in dragon world I was bored so I travel back to India tried my best to find a Gf but no girl were interested in me so I was very sad and depressed. One day while browsing internet I saw a job opportunity which said "do our job and get 72 virgins free" that made my day and I quickly contact the number given bellow the guy on there other side told me to do a interview in Pakistan. Next day I flew to Pakistan where I met CIA agents who took my interview and I passed then I was taken to POK where LeT,Pakistan Army and ISI trained me. Finally Pakistani air force air dropped me over Aleppo Syria there I met CEO (chief execution officer) of ISIS Obama bin Ladin the successor of Baghdadi. Finally I was assigned to fight the Syrian army,rebels and the Russian we are regularly resupplied by US airdrops. I have been told if I get killed I will get 72 virgins. Can't wait to break those pussy's
    Praful Patel strikes again:) :)
    http://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/praful-patel-s-daughter-poorna-dating-indian-idol-contestant-rahul-vaidya/58ce85d6c8e2e6047c4110a7

Praful Patel’s Daughter Poorna Dating Indian Idol Contestant Rahul Vaidya

She is the daughter of an influential politician, he, a popular singer. Poorna and Rahul’s chance meeting at a fashion show last year soon blossomed into love

Nikita DalviMar 19 2017 7:13 PM952
    Praful Patels Daughter Poorna Dating Indian Idol Contestant Rahul Vaidya

Politician Praful Patel’s daughter, Poorna Patel, is often spotted at various illustrious parties in the city, however, it is her love life that grabs headlines from time-to-time.

After being linked up with cricketer Suresh Raina and Angad Bedi, SpotboyE.com has it that Poorna is now dating Indian Idol contestant Rahul Vaidya. We hear that the two met at Manish Malhotra’s fashion show a year ago in Mumbai and struck a chord instantly. Their friendship soon blossomed into love and they have been inseparable ever since.

Last night, the two were spotted cosying up at A Bar Called Life in Juhu as they partied with close friends. 

Some time ago, the two even took a trip with pals -- which included MS Dhoni and wife Sakshi -- to ring in Poorna’s birthday in the cold climes of Mussorie.

Co-incidentally, Dhoni and Sakshi’s daughter, Ziva’s birthday falls a day after Poorna’s, hence, it was a double celebration for the group.

Poorna’s relationships with Suresh Raina and Angad Bedi lost fizz rather quickly. Rahul, on the other hand, was said to be dating Alka Yagnik’s daughter, Syesha Kapoor, but the singer had denied the buzz.

He had said, “No truth to the speculations. She is a very close friend to me and one of the nicest girls I have ever known. We meet up once in a while but no romance happening for sure."  

Looks like all that is in the past now and Poorna and Rahul have found comfort in each others’ arms.

Says a source, “Poorna and Rahul are going strong and friends approve of their relationship. It’s only a matter of time before they make it official.” 

Hi guys why don't we have a thread for ghosts,monsters, hunted locations, mysteries,Disappearances, UFOs,Cryptied,legends, Fantasy, horror, real story's, evil,demons, conspiracy theories and many more. we can also share our local Legends and myths what you say guys?
    mohammed_87hassan[Deleted User]