Online Chatting

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    ;munna219777 

As AIEEE is no more, now DCE/DTU admitting students through JEE Mains which is also entrance exam for NIT's.

why would anyone take Mechanical Engineering branch after 7th Rank .. Most of the them feels the same, and nothing is wrong in that :)

1. But main reason might be due to personal interest in core branch like Electrical / Mechanical
    2. Second reason is most of them think core branches are evergreen... Also during 2003 & 2004, CSE & IT has very low demand..  People use to prefer ECE first and then Electrical/Mechanical..

I have done B.Tech in Mechanical due to my personal interest and same with few of my friends who had option to choose ECE / CSE / Electrical in same college.. but opted for Mechanical..

One prime example is Prudhvi Tej Immadi, 2011 IIT JEE topper ( Rank 1) has opted for Electrical Engineering.
    sammunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
    Yesterday night China killed 3 Indian soldier's including a colonel and captured 36 Indian soldier's including 1 Major as reported by Telegraph UK.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    Latest report is Chinese released 30+ Indian soliders. 4 are still missing.. 

Few channels reported that it is biggest clash after 1975, even 5 chinese soldiers killed.
    goalkeeparmunna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited June 2020
    Casualties on Indian side are higher. not 3 as per Indian media.
    20 indians killed and 43 Chinese killed (source ANI) Chinese number is doubtful
    munna219777
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Majority of the death on both sides is due to falling in a ravine at night as the skirmish took place in a ledge.. Rescue operations were hampered at night and many froze to death, unable to move due to injuries.. The govt should come out clean with the details instead of showboating on paid media
    Carbon_14goalkeeparmunna219777
    20 indians killed and 43 Chinese killed (source ANI) Chinese number is doubtful
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    Global Times (China) says 5 Chinese dead, 20 injured.

Though this is not a football match that casualties would tell who had the upper hand, situation clearly tells India is caught in the wrong foot. This is a 'punishment' China gives to India for raising the corona issue internationally.

I think the Nepal border issue is just a diversion.
    goalkeeparmunna219777
    That global times is from Hong Kong, Communist China will never release numbers but they have acknowledged they have casualties
    munna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Chinese numbers are a mere propaganda pushed by our Govt. to make the citizens feel good. 
    I think it's fair to say we are a country filled with pussies. 
    20 soldiers murdered on our land invaded by the biggest bully in the world and the babus sit in their ac cabins having meeting after meetings only to come out with condemnation statement later . What's the use of the multi billion army and all this agencies ? I'm not war mongering but if this doesn't get a response then I donno what will.
    goalkeeparmunna219777mohammed_87hassanCarbon_14deepu