Online Chatting

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    Sandesh Jinghan is set to merry his Russian gf Ivanka pavlova and Amrinder Singh is set to merry his Brazilian gf livia Fernandes, this are some of very few Indians who totally agree with me and Igor Stamic that indian DNA is flawed they very much know india has no hope in football unless hybrid players start to play for our NT, this 2 players have put the foundation to produce hybrid players for future indian national team I appreciate them for believing in my research and acting on it.
    Deb_BanG_KashindiaSamyajitBrainFallINDIAmohammed_87hassanmunna219777gaffertapesouravindiakartik91and 2 others.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited September 2020
    So future national team players for India Ignashevich Jhingan and  Paajiniho(Parminder De asis moreira Singh)
    goalkeeparDeb_BanBrainFallINDIAdebarghya89mohammed_87hassanmunna219777atuljgkartik91indian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29633 Points
    @goalkeepar: Did you send them a personal "massage" for believing in your research and acting on it?

Hope this "massage" had a "happy ending"!! :p :p
    goalkeeparmohammed_87hassanmunna219777ashindiaSamyajitsouravindiakartik91indian_gooner
    I tested negative to Covid yesterday and positive today. No symptoms what so ever. Covid had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea

https://twitter.com/Ibra_official?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Now that is some swank!! :o :o  
    kartik91

SP Balasubrahmanyam: Legendary Indian singer dies

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-53789574

Rest in Peace, SPB!! You are no more but voice will live and continue to enthrall all of us.

Presenting one of his legendary songs which became a part and parcel of our childhood, defining youthful crush <3 <3

G_Kmunna219777kartik91indian_gooner
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    Such a versatile singer. Ruled South Indian music world at a time. Rest in Peace SPB.
    munna219777thebeautifulgamekartik91indian_gooner
    edited September 2020
    So heart-warming <3 <3 

Roma legend Totti visits coma patient awakened by his voice

Roma legend Francesco Totti has visited a young woman in hospital who came out of a nine-month coma after listening to his voice on a video message.

Ilenia Matilli, a 19-year-old player for the Lazio women's team but also a supporter of local rivals Roma, had been in a coma since Dec. 15 when she was involved in a car accident that killed her friend.

"Don't give up, you'll make it, we are all with you," Totti said in an encouraging video to Ilenia that was played to her. Ilenia's family said it aided her awakening.

"It [the meeting] was beautiful. It was touching for me and I hope it was more for her. I was very happy. She doesn't speak but we hugged and she started to cry [of joy]," Totti told reporters after Monday's visit to Rome's Gemelli hospital.

"Had I known that it [the recording] would help, I would have sent the video earlier! We will meet again once she leaves the hospital."

Ilenia's parents, who often played the Roma football anthem for their daughter while she was in a coma, thanked the World Cup winner for his visit.

"We will remember this day forever," Ilenia's father said.

"Francesco is always spontaneous, it felt like I was talking to my brother. He's a good person."

"We hope that this meeting will help Ilenia, because the path of recovery is still a long one. Francesco has promised he will come for supper once Ilenia starts walking again," Ilenia's mother said.

https://www.espn.in/football/as-roma/story/4194915/roma-legend-totti-visits-coma-patient-awakened-by-his-voice

kartik91munna219777indian_gooner
  • Happy Gandhi Jayanti everyone...

May his values prevail over the fascist times we live in
    goalkeeparAshishKaulmohammed_87hassanashindiamunna219777indian_goonerkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    Happy Gandhi Jayanti to IFN
    munna219777indian_gooner
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    Ghandhi values ..... Have made us a spineless country 

Move over Gandhi.
    We have too many icons and a billion more to create.

🙏