Online Chatting

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    I definitely remember Ferrari...if I am not mistaken, it came out in 1990, just a year prior to Dolbodoler Age.

Anupam misses the last penalty, goes into hiding in his relative Rabi-da's house to avoid the wrath of the public. There he is followed by an unscrupulous journalist Supriyo Gupta who wants to report on Anupam's fall to increase the sale of his paper. On being unsuccessful, he betray Anupam and misinforms the public that a child-lifter is taking refuge n Rabi-da's house. Anupam flees and takes shelter in a neighbour's house, only to find out that the neighbour's son who tends to him and encourages him to redeem himself was once humiliated by Anupam years ago when he had asked Anupam for an autograph. I had intended to translate it once I finished this story but t seems fate had other plans :s

I have the PDF containing ten of his stories with me and read them whenever I feel down...some of the sentences are etched in my mind and I can quote them verbatim. The best of them, according to me, is Naran
    Deb_Bandhritiman7
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    I have to read Naran, you have already mentioned before. I now remember, Naran was published when I was too young might be in kindergarten so I became sad after reading couple of pages and did not read it completely as I was expecting something like 'Jibon- Ananta' or 'Minu Chinur trophy'. I think his every creation is a classic, 'Shibar fire asa', 'Koni', 'Buro Ghora'. I watch Koni when I feel down in my personal life. Also Stopper and Striker both were great insight about maidan and people's lives surrounded by the game. 
    I do not remember the name of the novel, perhaps Tulsi, where an old bald man and a young lady pursue their sporting ambition under difficult social circumstances. 
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6470 Points
    May I know if anyone is J.D.Roy in IFN 
    ;thebeautifulgame & Deb_Ban

I will create threads for both Hyd FC & Sreenidhi Deccan FC. Right now , busy with official work. But will do some time in next week.

Sreenidhi one, I will try to get all details. But for creating Hyd FC page, I might need some help from ashindia
    munna219777Deb_Bangoalkeeparthebeautifulgameashindiadhritiman7
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    edited July 2021
    Guys, I made a thread for U23 Asian Cup.
    Can someone help me with something. How do you include an image from the web in a comment. I still don't know that.

Edit: Fixed  :)
    munna219777Deb_Banthebeautifulgamedhritiman7
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    Thank you very much, @Nagendra and @G_K ; for your efforts

It is good to see different members taking the initiative of making new threads.

There should be threads for other I-League clubs like RoundGlass Punjab, Real Kashmir, Chennai City FC, NEROCA FC, TRAU FC and Sudeva FC also.
    Nagendradhritiman7Deb_Banmunna219777
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    Hi is there any telecast or link for watching concacaf gold Cup in India?
    FuboTV has a free trail. But we have to use VPN to access in India.
    haritrams24
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Nagendra said:
    ;thebeautifulgame & Deb_Ban

I will create threads for both Hyd FC & Sreenidhi Deccan FC. Right now , busy with official work. But will do some time in next week.

Sreenidhi one, I will try to get all details. But for creating Hyd FC page, I might need some help from ashindia
    Sure Buddy I can help you with that
    Nagendramunna219777