Online Chatting

Comments

• samsam 16430 Points
    Nagendra said:
    After Kings Cup. I'm planning to go on Hibernation mode for about 4 weeks. Will visit IFN occasionally, but will never participate in any discussion.

Now-a-days investing lot of time on Indian football & other leagues/sports. Unable to concentrate on important things. 

Just sharing here, so that if I break my promise, someone will caught/remind me :)
    Take you time, brother
    Nagendra
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points

Nagendra said:
    After Kings Cup. I'm planning to go on Hibernation mode for about 4 weeks. Will visit IFN occasionally, but will never participate in any discussion.

Now-a-days investing lot of time on Indian football & other leagues/sports. Unable to concentrate on important things. 

Just sharing here, so that if I break my promise, someone will caught/remind me :)

Why not discard other affairs? Because, as you know, football is more serious than life and death (Indian football more so). You cannot live without it.
    Nagendraashindiamunna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Deb_Ban said:

Nagendra said:

Why not discard other affairs? Because, as you know, football is more serious than life and death (Indian football more so). You cannot live without it.
    He has understood now that we are genetically inferior to other Superior genes, that's why he is giving up on indian football, he will only come back now when we use superior genetics PIO player's.
    Deb_BanNagendraashindiaindian_goonergiridharan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    edited September 2023
    Where is @munna219777?
    Your prayers have been answered ;)

The 300 meme
    @munna219777 : Welcome back!
    munna219777goalkeeparindian_gooner
  • Thank you !!!! 

You guys are FAMILY

How could I leave ??

Nothing Stronger Than Family  Know Your Meme

thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparrathorevarun4 Deb_Banindian_goonerashindiagiridharanNagendra
  • samsam 16430 Points
    SYRIA & AFGHANISTAN WITHDREW FROM MEN'S FOOTBALL AT THE 19TH ASIAN GAMES

❎ Just 2 days before men's football at the 19th Asian Games kicked off, Syria and Afghanistan withdrew from the tournament.

This leaves Group C with only two teams left: Uzbekistan and Hong Kong 

The organizing committee complained to the Asian Football Confederation about this situation and finally announced that the remaining two teams in the group, Uzbekistan and Hong Kong, will play two matches against each other to determine the group winner.
    ashindiaindian_goonermunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    I am extremely sorry for not having created the ISL 2023 thread...had internet connectivity issues for the last two days.

I will definitely make it tomorrow
    munna219777
  • samsam 16430 Points
    Major updates about the new (cricket) stadium in Varanasi

- Theme of stadium like Lord Shiva
    - Stadium dome will be like Trishul
    - Floodlights will be shaped like Damru
    - Entrance gate design like Belpatra
    - Seating arrangements like steps of Ganga Ghat.
    Deb_Banashindia