Mumbai City FC News

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9956 Points
    I see. Anwar ali is a prized catch.
    deepakcmunna219777
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Mumbai City FC has a dope squad this season.
    Robert Volpato
    Gerson Vieira
    Lucina Goian
    Sony Norde
    Matias DeFererico
    Kristian Vadocz
    Leo Costa
    Gaston Sangoy
    Walter Ibanez

Plus 1 more marquee player to come.

Dope south American talent. :)
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    1 more striker also other than the Marquee
  • adityaaditya New Delhi50 Points
    Is Marquee player Forlan ??? 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    They literally could almost form an AFC Champions League caliber foreign group. I say almost because they would lack an Asian.
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Gerson Vieira is only 23 yrs old...plus a product of Gremio(one of the best clubs in Brasil). Has played in Uruguyan Primera...and also represented brasil u 17. I doubt Luciano Sabrosa played anything above Brasil serie D and lower levels of Brasil state leagues.,,,its hilarious if someone compares Vieira with Sabrosa.
    Carbon_14
  • adityaaditya New Delhi50 Points
    Greson is short for a center back... also he plays alot as RB

We can only go by his stats/CV since I doubt any of us have seen him play. The guy was recently in Uruguay's top tier which means something in the context of Indian football. He also played a bit for Gremio in the state league in Brazil which also means something. His recent move with RB Brazil is a bit perplexing but honestly, overall, he is not a bad signing. Good depth option to have, he is also young which is good and Red Bull, whether it is New York, Leipzig, or Brazil, esspecially recently, have a habit of signing young guys with some potential (New York has had some guys recently from the Brazil team on trial).

Probably better than Luciano Sabrosa honestly.
    Ashleshred_devilNagendrakartik91reddevil87
    Nor was Sabrosa, who only started 5 last season. As for this guy, we will just need to wait and see. Starting in Uruguay's top division is better IMO than ISL and I just saw his video... must have a great editor cause he looks like Maldini in it (meaning, it don't mean much).
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Gerson hasnt even played a single match in India yet and people have started to downgrade  him based on a couple of videos....Playing in Uruguayan primera at 21 does mean he has a certain level of talent and Guiamares must have found him impressive. I doubt Luciano has ever played in that level anytime in his life. Luciano has mostly played in first and second division of state leagues.   Atleast MCFC is not signing some random 36 yr old semi retired/retired footballers.