Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Hassan, If you watched the game, you would understand. They were playing back passes throughout and insulting us. That's not the way to play at home. The crowd applauded Delhi's goal and wanted Blasters to loose.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    How does Manandeep get to play. ..even 2nd Division won't touch him
    atuljggopiajeeshkartik91
    Blasters fans now wants management to start "Bucket collection" to buy players. Fans willing to contribute 100-500 rupees each.
    arun
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    Saw last two home matches in stadium...its horrible to watch manandeep Singh such a shitty player even wht ever you guys say Robin Singh is way ahead of him. ....I think its bcoz of morgen he and ishfaq getting chances ..
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wonder how his trial in Norway's SECOND DIVISION went really went.

Only thing I am surprised about with Kerala Blasters fans is their wanting for more Kerala players in the team like NorthEast United had a lot of NorthEast players, specially young ones. We have seen a boom in players from the NorthEast recently and now we have 5 clubs from that area recently in the I-League (Shillong Lajong, Rangdajied United, Royal Wahingdoh, United Sikkim, and Aizawl) with plenty in the I-League 2nd Division while we have seen barely anything in Kerala since Viva Kerala and Malabar United or Golden Threads.

It is not the Blasters' fault that there were little players from Kerala.
    spartamunna219777
    edited October 2015
    The fans are angry because many players seem to be on holiday mood and some have no desire to try to win.
    Vineeth despite being flawed in quality showed a lot of desire to fight unlike many others like Rahul Bheke who's good only for his throws, Manandeep who was anonymous throughout, Lobo who switched off after 20 minutes. Jhingan was OK but not anything like last year.
    I for one think only Bywater and Ramage among foreigners played well for Blasters yesterday.

arun
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    bad days and bad games happen man chill. KB made to the final despite playing in a lacklustre way. this is similar to what happened in the first match of the tournament. People were unhappy with the way we made mistakes which cost us the game.

NagendraatuljgDomnicarun
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Why Kerala Blasters fans are so adamant, that too without knowing facts. Blind faith in Sachin by the fans, is being exploited by the man. Kerala deserves a much much better team than what u guys have.

Instead of flooding every franchise post on FB with your own comments and pictures of crowd, please take time and find out why your team is so shoddy. Why there was so much mess in pre season?? Who wanted to throw whom out?? Why one party behaved like a spoilt child and held ISL to ransom to get his wish granted?? Why the team is of such a low budget?? Why there was no media management until a few days before ISL started?? Plenty things to find out guys. @gaffertape may agree with me.
    gopiajeeshspartaatuljgAshleshgaffertapegoalkeeparmunna219777kartik91
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Kerala fans always react funny

After 1st ISL Match

Rahul Bheke is best RB in country why he is not national team .

Now he is waste..

Already mention in this thread Kerala was and is in big mess .

If Leagues merged and become bigger then Kerala ,Delhi,NEUFC likely to shut down ...
    atuljggoalkeeparDeb_Bankartik91
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Thats a lot of things to do by gaffertape.
    arunkartik91