Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    edited July 2017
    What ever you say there are a few ISL picks who are currently top drawer for Indian football.

Hume is one such apart from Marcelinho, , Hengbert, velez , Borja & Augusto.

Indian football will be richer in quality if more such come who are genuinely interested in playing here.

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why we should see more Latin/Central Americans come to India
    gaffertape
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    KBFC CEO Varun Tripuraneni assured improved stadium experience for fans.

The former Chennaiyin FC COO spoke about soon-to-be-opened development centres, reserve squad and more...Kerala Blasters CEO Varun Tripuraneni has assured improved match-day experience for supporters during ISL 4.The new CEO was speaking at the official unveiling of new head coach Rene Meulensteen in front of the media at Hotel Crowne Plaza in Kochi on Tuesday. Assistant coach Thangboi Singto was also present alongside the coach to speak to the media."We will see what best we can do to improve the stadium experience for the fans. We have made a start at the grassroots level. We have got a couple of development centres opening soon. We are trying our best. Rene has worked with the greatest club at the youth level and we will take suggestions from him on that."Also read | AFC slot confirmed for ISL winnerResponding to a question by Goal , Tripuraneni also revealed that the club has plans to form a reserve squad and that the decision to retain local boys CK Vineeth, Rino Anto and fan favourite Sandesh Jhingan was purely made based on their past performances for the club"We do have plans to have a reserve squad. We are looking to have some I-League tie ups where we can loan some players. With regards to the players, their performances speak for themselves. I wouldn't say it [the decision to retain fan favourite players] was decision driven by fans. We were quite clear that we wanted to retain CK Vineeth and Sandesh" he concluded.ISL: Iain Hume seals Kerala Blasters returnAssistant coach Thangboi Singto spoke about the development of young players at Kerala Blasters and the foundation that the club has laid under their new CEO."For young players to go the atmosphere needs to be good. When I say atmosphere, I mean overall structure of the club. Here in Kerala Blasters, once Varun has joined a lot of things are starting to get into shape. But it will take time to build a foundation. The start and the intention are good."
    Ashkaul5ashindiaindian_gooner
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3417 Points
    Very good CEO, the ones before him were good for nothing. We need passionate people like him.
    Ashkaul5Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He is nothing until something happens.
    Ashkaul5munna219777Deb_Ban
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3417 Points
    Atleast he did what fans. I mean which idiot on earth would sell Iain Hume to Atk
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    According to Marcus(TOI) KBFC give away most number of free passes 
    And number is insane 

sad that They give away tickets for free and sell tickets for higher price to passionate fans
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    Yup 60000 plus free tickets for every match
    BrainFallINDIAAshkaul5shubham_northeasternmunna219777atuljgsanvedjadhavindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    last season 30K free tickets were given for every match.
    BrainFallINDIAAshkaul5shubham_northeasternmunna219777