Kerala Blasters FC News

Comments

• shibiershibier 2996 Points
    edited November 2017
    From Kasargode nothern district of kerala to the central Kochi 
    munna219777karenesudhakar2050
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points

Package tour for Manjeri Malappuram Fans !!
    munna219777SOCCER4kl
  • For the first time this season, tickets for the game vs pune city will be available on matchday. 
    What a pity, the management is trying to sell the tickets desperately. All of sudden, management didn't think about police security, crowd management. 
    Nevertheless a good decision. There are many like me who is not sure of going to match on matchdays but can make it if they have time.
    The management was taking the fans for a ride by their tricks. Now they have realize it's not going to work anymore.
    munna219777SOCCER4klatuljgashindia
  • SOCCER4klSOCCER4kl kerala451 Points
    Those who are spamming pages are not true football fans.This has been happening because kerala is back into the national football scene after a gap of 10-15 years,after the fall of fc kochin,while viva kerala could not carry the momentum.Therefore kerala football fans stayed away from indian football circuit.In the meantime many people embrace cricket as their first love bcz of its huge popularity nationwide.this led to a huge impact on kerala football,where kids from kerala as in everywhere dreamt of becoming an indian national cricketer or to join an ipl franchise.In the midst of these developments KCA cash in and make use of their money from bcci to build necessary infra as well as cricket academies in every 14 district of kerala.It is quite evident by the rise of kerala cricket in terms of their performance in ranji trophy and the rise of many quality cricketers from kerala.The recent acquisition of Km Asif,a fast bowler for 40 lacks to csk in ipl hails from edavanna a football hotspot in malappuram is an alarming sign for football even in malabar region.
    So the momentum is totally and completly shifting in favour of cricket in kerala,however then came the isl franchise model tourlament and awarded a franchise to kochi.This has made those cricket fans(you can also read as sachin fans)and hibernating football fans together under one roof.From my experience reveiwing these new develoments with the inception of KBFC,I can say that,eventhough i am sceptical about isl,this franchise in kerala because of its huge limelight have revitalised kerala football,where thousands of kids want to become footballers and the emergence of alot of football academies and most importantly many spare some time to watch indian football in their busy schedule.In all these developments what still fears me,that the kbfc management is clueless to cash in on the favourable developments including their first team.
    When comes back to the topic i wish to say,where i believe those stood by kbfc in their worst phase are true fans like in their last match against delhi dynamos although around 17k the atmosphere was fabulous which is under control of manjappada(pee pee fans(those comes with whistle to make pee pee sounds)were less,those considered to came for matches where kbfc are in a good position on point table).Some words regarding manjappada they are doing some good works in promoting kerala football and indian football. From my experience in their whatsaap group they only promote kbfc news and indian football news chats only.those who spread to join them in spamming pages of others as well as inviting to chat about european club football will be warned and repeated mistakes regarding this will invite spot removal from the group.Moreover after came under manjappada i know many people with cricket background are nowadays following indian football regularly and keep watching each and every updates and now have good knowledge on indian football.Manjappada is growing,at the same time,during their monthly meetings and by their various online activities they are also educating their members about mutual respect towards other fans and maintaining good behaviour during match days as well on online activities.
    @mohammed_87hassan @DX @Ashkaul5 spam messages will continue because there are millions of fans for kbfc,there are good as well as bad among them,complete blame on all kbfc fans will hurts many true and matured fans.Give some time to manjappada,when all kbfc fans will gather under their ambit everything will be fine,i believe.personally i am not an isl enthusiast but an indian football enthusiast,supporting kbfc only because of the  sorry state of football in our place.Eventhough kbfc's management is horrible,this brand gave a rebirth to kerala football where thousands of kids are knocking the doors of academies in kerala,lot of local football tourlaments have emerged instead of cricket even in non football districts of kerala are many positives in the midst of many negatives revolving around kbfc.Hope every thing will be fine and kerala blasters will transform into a real football club and can contribute to indian football in the years to come.
    munna219777BrainFallINDIAAshkaul5dreamergoalkeeparindian_gooneratuljgspartaashindia
  • Your observation is correct. KBFC has contributed to awakening the lost football interest in Kerala. If in the beginning most of the fans from cricket came from SACHIN SACHIN :) now it is negligent. Honestly, decoding Kerala Blasters is very difficult and to pinpoint who is to be blame for failure.
    1. The management (not SACHIN)i believe is not so keen in football and are interested in money unlike BFC which i have huge respect for. Even i like CFC management, atleast Jr Bachhan is serious in sports and are promoting the game in around chennai which is not known for footballing reasons.
    2. The game play of KBFC is worst among all the teams and is very boring to watch if not for support of manjappada. When there is a good attack going on in front, there is a sudden back pass which makes fans furious.
    3. We don't have good manager yet. The only one better was Steve Copell.
    4. Fans don't like asst manager who filled the squad with his favourite north east players and are now failing to deliever results.
    5. Lack of more malayalees in the squad.
    6. Berbatov is on India tour.
    munna219777Nagendrajitug1979goalkeeparatuljgSOCCER4klspartashakkeerKMashindia
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    I think David James is a decent manager and should continue next season . He is doing okay with what he have at his disposal. Theres nothing much you can do when you take charge in the middle of the season ,with the squad filled with expensive and useless oldies and below par players .
    I think the biggest culprit of this seasons failure is none other than the CEO himself. He was the one responsible for backing out from the Coppel deal to get Rene for marketing reasons . Whats the point in blaming Singto ? Lalruattara,Jackichand,Milan Singh are one those few positives of the season. Shadap and Pritam are guys with potential.They are young and will improve with time. 
    atuljgCarbon_14munna219777indian_gooner
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Bad luck again for KBFC.
    Hume ruled out for the season .
    munna219777