FC Goa vs Delhi Dynamos | 1st November

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Just saw the goals... Ozbey was not bad at all but if that was a foreign defender from a competent league then Ozbey would have been shoved out of the way. Finish was good though.
  • Franscis fernandes playes in first eleven,delhi lost the match :)
    and fc goa won the match without old craps like clifford miranda n peter carvalho....:)
    goa youngsters changed the game....zico utalized them perfectly and finaliy found talented youngsters...
    DomnicgoalkeeparMaddieashindiasamiamSunbha123
  • Franscis fernandes playes in first eleven,delhi lost the match :)
    and fc goa won the match without old craps like clifford miranda n peter carvalho....:)
    goa youngsters changed the game....zico utalized them perfectly and finaliy found talented youngsters...
    DomnicgoalkeeparSunbha123
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Thoroughly enjoyable game..great pre-game atmosphere around the stadium.
    stadiums filling during warm ups..

Thought the introduction of Mandar & Romeo to exploit Souvik and Adil was a good idea and worked well in the 1st 15mins...and had they had a proper striker they would've been comfortable.

Delhi very well organised and midfield is very strong with Francis the obly weak long in the front 6.
    i think Delhi's biggest mistake was allowing Del Pierro to come on after 60mins.
    He isn't a #9 & comes too deep for the ball and they lost a lot more than they gained with bringing him on.

Having said that Amiri was lucky to be on the field with his clumsy tackles. He's a wasted foreigner...equally capable Indians as defenders..and Amiri looked lost when he played in the hole.
    Biggest disappointment for me was Narayan Das ...has gone backwards since ladt season...looks like another player that came back from the long camps with Wim Koevermans as a worse player than when he started
    Most of Delhi's chances came from exploiting his bad defending as have a lot of goals that FC Goa have let in so far. He probably needs some rest...he has had non stop football for too long.
    ashindiarudrareddevil87
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Yesterday could not find place in any Bar & Restaurant in and around Margao. Had to go searching for a place. Partying late into the nigth. Crazy scenes on the roads as well. People in rallies on bikes and cars with flags shouting all along. For a moment I felt we are the winners of the Inaugural ISL.

Absolutely amazing atm in stadium also. 17500 was the attendence which is the highest till now inspite of the losses. :P

My team would be
    Kattimani
    Debu-Greg-Youness-Narayan
    Romeo-Pires-Amiri-Clifford
    Santos
    Slepicka
    namewtheld
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Zico thanks FC Goa supporters for their encouragement

“I’m an optimistic guy. I believe till the end that the best will happen. As a player and a coach I lost and won many games at the last minute. In football anything can happen. I thank all the FC Goa supporters for the love, encouragement and support we received through the weeks. Even when we were not winning. We can now gift them this win. It’s the first win of many,” he mentioned.

“I always say to my players, I don’t have 11, I have 27 players so everyone has to be ready to play. Everyone will get an opportunity to play so they have to be prepared always. When I came here, Jewel was the first 11, but in a friendly he was injured. Now he’s better and I’m happy for him. He played well. All the players are ready and will get an opportunity to play,” he said.

“From what I see, there should be better grassroots development especially at the under 15 and under 17 levels. If we prepare then when they are young, we will be able to see better footballers and can nurture talent. Indian coaches can see such good players at the ISL and they can show their younger players the techniques,” he opined.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    I got ticketr 1 hour before match
    Amazing atmosphere my dad and i just went for a walk to see the outside i knew he wanted to get tickets lol we reached the main gate and some guy was selling tickets so we took them

Awesome experience goa won i thought thny would
    Loose lihe usual but they surprised me
    Sunbha123mohammed_87hassan
  • @ashishnegi Alwyn is Shit...!!!  Over hyped player
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why would people destroy the seats? What is the security like at the stadium?