Kerala Blasters vs FC Goa | 6th November

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points
    wait for next match big PAPAS OUT Banner is coming.
    munna219777footydip
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    given that this is not Dempo, is Papas Out justified? How much he has say on the strategy? Especially with someone like Zico
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    I wont say Zico is old school. Its just that he has no good striking options. They really seem to struggle without Andre Santos. That's really sad for him. 4 losses. It must be really hurting Zico and FC Goa fans alike. No use of abusing the owners now for their signings. But, just that they are really disappointing the people. Kerala also was not so threatening in this game. I dont see them going very far in this competition. 

Worst player for me: Penn Orji ( Sorry I-League fans, he's just wasting a foreign slot. TJM is the man pulling the strings for Kerala. And after they scored the goal, they just PARKED THE BUS. Only 2 guys in their half. Nobody likes to see this type of football. They were just sitting too deep with no gaps. Scared team. Nevertheless, they win the game. They happy, Fans happy. What else can I say!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    1) Most I-League fans are not Penn Orji fans!

2) In this Kerala squad, Orji actually does better than many. (Not saying they should not have signed a better player)
    sreekgoalkeeparashindiamunna219777coolgagan
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    All this rubbish junk has been assembled by that idiot Papas. By the time zico came it was too late. And owners already spent a lot to get zico and so could not give him much spending power.
    munna219777goalkeeparashindia
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Relegated from what :D

No seriously relegated from what
    munna219777
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Honestly, many teams have worse Indian players, plus like NEUFC it was an understood that Dempo players will be there in Goa. So, 1 cant complain much about the Indian players. The problems remains on the issue of foreigners. Goa have Pires (not Papas's fault or credit), santos (reallly good), Arnolin (good) and then a few other decent guys. Main problem is lack of proper frontmen. I agree that Martins, Tolgey, Amiri could have been replaced by much better players.
    But I still feel Zico should be doing decently with this set of players. Are NEUFC or Kerala have much better team? Don't think so.
    gopiajeesh
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    SANDESH IS BEST INDIAN PLAYER IN ISL .. 
    Domnicashindiajees_jose
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited November 2014
    How much money they spent on Zico??? Big name Coach is justified other then marketing purposes? Especially when he has little role in squad selection and Papas already assembled team before Zico came.

Papas was a Panauti coach in Indian Arrows and then Dempo. Here also he is steering FC Goa to the last spot. God knows what will happen to Dempo in this season's I-league?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points