Atletico de Kolkata vs Chennaiyin FC | 14th November 2014

2»

Comments

• Nothing much to say about the game. Apart from the Garcia free kick and couple of Elano moment nothing much were there to recall. Almost like an average I league game between Mumbai FC v United SC. 

But one thing if any one had told me one year back that Arnab Mondal is tackling Elano & Dipika Padukon is watching I would have punched him as I don't like joke about Indian football. May be the only gain from this year's ISL will be the attention from all the corner of society and media.  
    reddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Agree. Just goes to prove how marketable and big Indian football can be really. Now, if only the AIFF can see this potential and be smart about how they would go about it...
    dhritiman7archak
  • Forgot to add referring. Pathetic. 
    archakreddevil87
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Most of the games that have been played at Salt lake stadium in this year's ISL have been very poor in terms of controlling the ball and build up play.Opposition team just not able to perform. Kolkata still do relatively well. Was not able to believe what I saw yesterday. Elano not able to control and judge the pace of the ball. But, then he cannot be blamed. Its just the TURF. Burn it down Fuckers!!
  • It is no more a turf it has become a plastic doormat. 
    reddevil87
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29243 Points
    I think there was a scam behind installing a low quality made in China turf :P
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    #burnartificialturf.
    #sackpapas
    #kickoutmasih
    #burnblindingpunejersey
    #patheticthokthenge
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    They blocked the stadium for floodlights renovation for many months-almost a year. still floodlights keep on failing. For this turf, they closed down the stadium for 1 year some seasons back. now again 1 year renovations to bring back Natural turf.
    It is high time they completely rebuild Salt Lake Stadium into a modern stadium. Look how JLN Delhi built for 1982 Asian Games was rebuilt for 2010 Commonwealth games. same way salt lake stadium built in 1984 should be rebuilt. We do not have any major event in 2015.

gaffertape
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    We require atleast 200 crores for that.