AFC U23 Championship 2016 Qualifiers

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited January 2015
    Some ages are wrong... I heard Beikhokhei is over 24...abut BFC keeper & @ArsenalFan700 favourite Ralte is U23 ~O)
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I reckoned that a lot of these ages are wrong but how will the AIFF deal with this? Will they go by the ages given or will they just skip over the players who are obviously over-23.

As for Ralte, ever since I heard he was overage I have lost interest. That is why I skipped the Royal Wahingdoh players where I could not find the ages because what is the point? Many, if not all, of them are overage.
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    where is that guy Sahil Tavora..even Dempo is not playing him??
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Sahil tavora is injured. And Rohan u cant use those players who are only eligible fr qualifiers
    Cheers, I just put them just in case.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Narayan das and udanta are out due to injuries
  • Good Luck to India U23 team!
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Ruidas is too short and thin for international football. I hope he proves me wrong in future.
    Well he just made his senior debut so I doubt he will even make the camp, I just added him as I added all the U23 players I saw on wikipedia who had a page (with Ruidas being the most recent; 2 days ago).

But can you say more about him? I know East Bengal have a lot of youngsters right now with the senior side but I never heard of Ruidas until Sunday.
    @7Negi Anyone else injured? I will update the list... OR... better yet, I can make a wikipedia list with a squad list like you would see on the England national team page etc but instead of the caps and goals being for internationals they can be for senior team.

As for the team, love that we have no dearth at Goalkeeper. Shame we can't use Gurpreet Singh Sandhu but one of Amrinder Singh, Ravi Kumar, and TP Rehenesh can do the job. Sandesh Jhingan meanwhile will be huge for us but knowing our luck he will magically find a team abroad at that time and will be excluded so he can "get used" to the new team.

Our attacking options are more potential than anything else. I know Udanta Singh and Uttam Rai are probably older but Vinit Rai and perhaps, but least likely, Syed Ahmed could make up the beginning of the U23 squad for the next edition. One thing is for sure, now is the time to push it with youth development.