2014-15 I-League U19

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That 4th goal was amazing but overall I am not that impressed. Mumbai FC really made it easy for them and the DSK game today showed there true ability which is mainly a lot of long-balls.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    >> U19 I-League
    ► Dempo SC U19 0-8 Salgaocar FC U19
    DomnicarchakDeb_Banashindiareddevil87samiam
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    What the hell happened there? :o
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    This dempo side seems to be very weak...
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Lonestar took the lead versus BFC U19.....BFC pegged them back before half time
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Finished 2-2 between BFC and Lonestar ...BFC reduced to 10 men after GK was sent off
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    @gaffer...u spotted any good kashmiri kid in that lonestar side???
    @gopiajeesh they are from jammu , Kashmir and few punjabi
    gopiajeesh
    Kashmir FC U-19 Players Profile 2nd edition

1. Shabir Hussain – Goalkeeper
    Shabir hails from Chattergam Budgam and was part of the J&K Bank Football Academy programme. He represented the state in U-17 & U-19 nationals and other major state tournaments. He is a good shot-stopper with quick reflexes and selectors have brought him in to LoneStar Kashmir FC U-19 I-League team.

2. Farhan Ganai– Defender
    Hailing from Downtown area Srinagar Farhan played in both the U-17 and U-19 school nationals, and selectors predict him to be a promising defender – confident and ensuring the defense line is in sync with the goalkeeper. In the coming years he could be one of the best central defenders in J&K, and hence is a core member of Kashmir FC U-19 I-League Team.

3. Amir Rehman – Midfielder
    Amir started his professional football career with J&K Forest team, playing there for 2 years. He is a promising young talent, renowned for his build-up play from deep lying midfield positions. He is one of the first names on the coach’s team-sheet and plays in a holding midfield role.

4. Gulshan Kumar - Defender
    Gulshan is a young and talented defender from Jammu and is a part of JK Bank football academy. He has played both the U17 and U19 nationals for J&K. A forceful defender, he has a good combination with Farhan in the deep defense line. Gulshan played exceptionally well in recently concluded State Championship for Kashmir FC finishing runner up. Selectors have included him for Kashmir FC U/19 I-league Team.

5. Suhail Ahmed Bhat – Defender (Right wing back)
    Suhail hails from Eidgah area of Srinagar and was part of Food & Supplies and subsequently J K Forest team. Very energetic and well built defender, played as RWB in State Championship for Kashmir FC. Impressing selectors by performing duo role as stopper and wing-back, Suhail is part of Kashmir FC U/19 I-League Team.

6. Aqib Mushtaq - Striker 
    Aqib comes from Barbarshah locality of Srinagar. One of the best strikers in his age group, he has played both the U14 and U16 nationals for JK. He is dangerous in the 18 yard box and makes himself available in space. He possesses two equally strong feet and scored 7 goals in State Championship including a hatric for Kashmir FC. He is the first choice for selectors in striking line for Kashmir FC U/19 I-League Team.
    reddevil87