Chennaiyin FC vs Kerala Blasters FC Semifinals-2nd leg

Comments

• Really feel sad for chennai, they were a great team to watch this season and losing in the end is sure heartbreaking.

Anyways, congrats to kerala, a win is a win, fair enough.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Anyway was best match i watched after

Barca vs Ac milan 2012-13 UCL

thanx Chennaiyin FC for great moments
    will go for all matches next season if i can
    i wont blame Ref
    but really missed Jhon Stieven Mendoza ISL must be weekly next season

injuries hit us hard

draft caused us Eduardo Silva Lerma

but we were last entry and the best entry

never expected 5k turnout in chennai but had 20k+ thanx ISL and Abhishiek and Vita Dani for chennaiyin Fc
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    JEJE and Balwant are not that good stikers
    but JEJE is better than Balwant
    has decent pace and average finishing

but i didnt like Maurice he is similar to balwant but is just tall dont know how PSG had him for 6 Seasons
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    David james sent off was during the game against pune , and i saw him on vip gallery in the first leg of semi so there is no need for any confusion regarding that
    bida 25 Domnic
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    how would u not love football after that? am not really sad as we gave it all.
    time for some well deserved rest and come recharged for next season with better players.

good luck to kerala. am not sure they would win it as i dont think they have the flair and quality to do it. but this result should give them a boost.

thanks to ISL for putting chennai truly where it needs to be. centre of attention of indian football.

not sure we will have the same bunch next season but boy did they leave a mark on the ISL. Chennaiyin FC - true peoples champions & chennai's real pride (not like those match fixers wearing yellow pyjamas)
    ArsenalFan700Domnic
  • Agree with most part except the last. Nothing is proved against the players who wear the yellow pyjamas. So lets not go there, not yet.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    We have all seen who had the financial and glamour fire power yesterday. I was surprised how could the ISL go against the tide. Something went wrong somewhere, while fixing.
    gopiajeeshmunna219777
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Hahaaha Channais real pride!! that too in football ...cmon..first of all you glory hunters dnt deserve any clubs .. wht ever you got from chennaiyin Fc is a bonus. We keralaites deserve the championship.  Football is our passion be it local sevens football or worldcup .. So with this below average team we gonna lift the inaugral ISL trophy. Bcz its Gods own team from the Gods own country.
    gopiajeesh
  • What shibier said is true. Our team is worst team in this ISL.Kerala deserves a better team than this.Because we people are lot more passionate about football not behind from goa and kolkata
  • What shibier said is true. Our team is worst team in this ISL.Kerala deserves a better team than this.Because we people are lot more passionate about football not behind from goa and kolkata