India vs Nepal WCQ 2nd Leg | 17th March 2015

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Subrata haters alive ?
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    7negi , we dont Hate Subratata as a person , we hate his Stupidity and lack of calmness .... i still remeber dVs UAE qualifier where he was kicked out for a stupid Foul and we lost that match badly..

no one doubts his ability or passion for  the game, he is awsome on that part
    goalkeeparbida 25
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Subrata almost made a big mistake in first few minutes..whever he is there I feel very nervous
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    am watching EB's game and Deepak Mondol what a player he is!!!..can easily replace Pritam Kotal from right back even at this age!
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    2015 will be a busy year for us.. 2nd round qualifiers and SAFF championship.. Bingo !!!!
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Guys,what will be our expected rank after this?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    actually by playing a draw we lost 42 points .....so loss of 12-15 place in rankings ...
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    I am happy that we moved to the second round or qualifier but not satisfied with the way we played in Nepal. The coach has a lot of work to do before the qualifier. He has to imlrove our away game record that is very poor in the last 5 years. Lenny was a big minusin our team along with Ralte. Once again none other than Sunil can score goals, if somebody else scores, its like rare. The coach should find a striker who can score or someone from the midfield. With this current team, even though we have many new players, have no chance when played in middle east or even in east or far east Asia. With the kind of attitude shown today, if we were to play UAE I just can't imagine how many gols would have been scored.

The good thing is we have time in our hand, coach has it and needs to do his home work, hope we get even better players who can form the core of our national team and make an upset or two in the qulifiers, I hope, I wish.
    shibierbida 25
  • Pritam GPritam G Nepal0 Points
    Congratulation team india for nxt round.... Hope to see you guys playing good football... and Mr. Ronin i never did a racial comment calling indian as dhoti......yes Nepal lags behind in sports due to lack of infrastructure and bad politics....... But love for sports in nepal and nepalese people are incomparable... Hope to meet you guys in this forum during SAFF. Keep supporting football 

namewtheldmunna219777Ronnygopiajeeshshankarreddevil87