2014-15 I-League Round 17: Bagan's Toughest Test on the Road to Invincibility!

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    edited April 2015
    Bharath FC also payed money ? why AIFF is not helping them ?

why did AIFF fine 4 lack for BFC ?

why AIFF is not helping BFC to play ISL ?

Dont imagine stories and start telling to world ...

Openly BFC players complained about referee standard . BFC is also victim of this... I agree AIFF is incapable organisation

All the clubs should sit together and break from AIFF ... make separate legal entity as required by AFC and run the premier football tournament as number one 

We must Agree we don't have at least ASIA class refereeing in I-league hence all the teams has to pay price ...
    gaffertapeRonny
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    I got it from a guy on the ground it was Magho Singh, may be he was wrong but even if it was Raktim Saha...he is from Tripura and it is his 3rd Mohun Bagan match in this I-League
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    i think the team is playing well and this is a shock defeat against a good team, away from. still well ahead in table and with 7 games remaining, they are well on course.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @rudra
    But as Bablu Bhattacharya used to say "concern is not the opponents but the Black Cobras"
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    why the pitch is looking so bad? dempo vs pfc game. lots of white patches.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29245 Points
    @footydip pitch is good when u see with your real eyes but it look shit when u see from a shit camera from 1950.
    AKBfootydip
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Worst referee is this one from Pune vs Dempo game...Ranjit Bakshi...

Was useless in salgaocar versus Mumbai

Then useless in BfC versus SCdeGoa

Then had the controversial BFC game versus MFC. ...so let's give him another game instead of sending him to Assam for 2nd Division
    munna219777footydip
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited April 2015
    I was at the RWFC game...
    Balwant behaviour unacceptable. ..should get long ban if AIFF are using same yard stick they use against Coaches recently.

Penalty was a clear hand ball...

Dissallowed goal was miles offside...and rhe flag had been raised well before scoring

So not sure why the conspiracy clowns are crying about
    gopiajeesh7negimunna219777samreddevil87
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    ok. but patches are more in a particular side. other side is almost fine. may be some problem is there.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    send these referee to premiere league ..England