India vs Oman World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 11 June 2015

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    I just asked if the bfc goalkeeper mawia is selected and what I get is lot of dislikes? now anyone can tell me who is selected mawia the bfc gk or the bfc LB?
    rahulbhutani18shankar
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Lalthuammawia is the GK ( Thuammawia or Mawia for short )
    Lalthuammawia ( Chhuantea) is the Left Back

Stephen ia inpressed with the LB according to Venky
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Just out of curiosity, how much NorthEast involvement was there during Stephen's first stint as India head coach?
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    As explained dhungel35, he is quick... He makes better runs into boxes ... LB... But we have better LB in India lucks favors when we are champions.... Goalkeeper... After Bagan drubbing mawia improved massively.... I was laughing at him... Now applauding him... Young guy... Hope he continues to keep clean sheet...
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    actually even I found him good in the LB position in the last match..cant say he's the best LB though.. Gurjinder still deserves to be in national team he can score also
    Why Gabriel Fernandez fade away so quickly... I was very impressed by his last season with Pune.switch caused him... He was live wire
    deepuDeb_Ban
    in my opinion I think Keegan is much better then Chhuantea. Chhuantea do some silly mistakes that really hurt bfc sometimes also Keegan is much better defensive LB then Chhuantea and Chhuantea when he dose his overlap runs always crosses on first contact Keegan keeps the ball and some times dribble past defenders to give a perfect low cross to the strikers.
    And Robin skies hit... Mis hit.. Woodwork... To the goalkeeper!!!
    My list from bfc to NT squad
    Rino Anto
    Eugene
    Chhetri
    Vineeth
    Backup squad players
    Chhuantea
    Shankar
    Thoi - not consistent
    edited April 2015