Indian Super League Player Transfers 2015

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    I started searching google as usual after Ashlesh's post.
    deepak dedha
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited July 2015
    Sorry posted in wrong thread
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    31 year old nicholau colaco ( salgsocar defender) confirmed by Fc Goa.
    he was in the drafts for 27 lakhs
  • TNAmarkFromIndiaTNAmarkFromIndia India419 Points
    The Club Sport Herediano reached an agreement with FC Pune City India for striker Ruiz Yendrick play on loan for six months.

The scorer florense be part of one of the league that has had more growth in recent years, as is the I-League.

A Ruiz detract six short tournaments with the National Champion, so at the end of your loan with FC Pune City will again wear the colors rojiamarillos.

The Pune City team is a very young club since its foundation was in 2014 and the return highlights the Franco-Argentine player, David Trezeguet.
    To elaborate on what transpired at the Draft behind the scenes....
    Round 1 of the Draft .
    Atletico de Kolkata : Amrinder Singh (Goalkeeper): Good choice U23 & a back up GK
    Chennaiyin FC: Dhanpal Ganesh (Midfielder) Good choice U23 & a LOCAL Lad
    FC Pune City: Bikash Jairu (Winger) ??????
    Kerala Blasters: Cavin Lobo (Attacking Midfielder) Good choice , best player in DRAFT
    North East United FC: Lalthuammawia Ralte (Goalkeeper) Good choice U23 & back up GK
    Mumbai City: Brandon Fernandes (Winger) Good choice , one of best player in DRAFT
    Delhi Dynamos: Naoba Singh (Full Back) OK choice , hard working wide players always handy
    FC Goa: Victorino Fernandes (Forward)   Good choice & a LOCAL Lad
    ROUND 2
    FC Goa - T. Haokip Good choice U23 and a striker off the bench that did well last year
    Mumbai City FC - Lalchhaunmawia Fanai Great choice , as Mumbai struggled defensively, NT player
    Delhi Dynamos - Sehnaj Singh Good choice , probably best signing by DD
    NorthEast - Siam Hangal Good choice U23 & LOCAL Lad
    Kerala Blasters - Sampingiraj Good choice U23 & promising player
    Chennaiyin FC - Zakeer Mundampara OK
    Atletico de Kolkata - Augustin Fernandes Good choice as a Indian CB to cover 
    FC Pune City - Gurjinder Kumar : Need a versatile full back , but 27 Laks is steep
    amitkfootydipreddevil87
    Take a closer look at FC Pune City and Mumbai City FC...

So far Mumbai City FC , have made 2 astute signings, whilst FC Pune City have started to show the Football Edge nexus , Renedy has picked up Bhaichung favourite Bikash Jairu as a # 1 pick !! , and followed it up with Football Edge new client Gurjinder Kumar....albeit an OK signing

Here are the picks from Round 3 

FC Pune City - Sushanth Kumar !? are you fucking kidding me...
    Kerala Blasters - CK Vineeth : coming off a good season , local lad & NT player
    NorthEast United - Reagan Singh coming off a good season , local lad & NT squad
    Mumbai City FC - Debjit Majumdar coming off a good season & good back up GK
    Delhi Dynamos - Ravi Kumar back up GK
    Atletico de Kolkata - Lalchhawnkima coming off a good season & NT squad player
    Chennaiyin FC - L. Ralte coming off a good season ,& versatile player

So far Mumbai City FC, are sticking to the trend like all others , EXCEPT FC Pune City who keep picking up shite players , Sushant Mathew is so far down the hill , that even he admits he can't get an I-League club anymore !!...no worries, former team mate from Kerela "Renedy Bhai" will sort him out , if he kicks back half of his amount to them !!
    amitkfootydipreddevil87dhalifox
    And now the panic amongst the draft players who are unpicked begins,,,,,, frantic texts and Whatsappas , and phone calls begin in the rooms behind at the Palladium , agents, players ....and most importantly Club principals start getting busy... almost like a scene from Kevin Costners "DRAFT DAY"

Mumbai FC get a call from an agent who promises them , take my players , and we will give you half of their amounts back....!!
    i.e. you get them for half price..... like what happens at the end of a day at a car boot sale !!

All the picks of round 4:

Chennaiyin FC - Justin Stephen
    Atletico de Kolkata - Kunzang Bhutia
    Delhi Dynamos - Prabir Das
    Mumbai City FC - Ashutosh Mehta  !?!?
    NorthEast - Raju Yumnam
    Kerala Blasters - Peter Carvalho
    FC Pune City - Lalit Thapa !?!?

Here are the picks from Round 5:

FC Pune City - Govin Singh, Fanai Lalrempuia (Instant Trade)  !?!?
    Chennaiyin FC - Nidhin Lal
    Delhi Dynamos - Instant Trade
    Mumbai City FC - Keegan Pereira !?!?
    NorthEast - Marlangki Suting

Mumbai FC already had a full back in Lalchuanmawia Fanai ,so the logic is apparently that Keegan will fill in for his BFC team mate when the former is away on NT duty , and that Keegan is  Mumbai lad
    The same Mumbai lad logi is used for Ashutosh Mehta, both incidentally are former team mates of the MUMBIA CITY FC team principal Nishant Mehra !!

Lalit Thapa & Govin Singh to FC Pune City , and then paying an extra 9Laks for Fanai Lalrempuia, when there are loads of midfielders left in the draft , also smells of something fishy...

Lalit Thapa & Govin Singh played a combine total of 3 or 4 games all of last I-League , which is probably as much as Govin has played in the last 3-4 seasons !

What is it with Pune and their ability to produce shit football administration !! 
    footydipreddevil87Deb_Banrathorevarun4 foxatuljg
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited July 2015
    Truly Nailed it. I was surprised to see certain draft selection in some teams. But Pune City was open scam!! Even Delhi Dynamos had few fishy signings.