Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You guys want John Van't Shipp? Melbourne City will gladly give him.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @EastBengalPride  , I know that Morgan is in one camp , but the others want someone with experience of winning the League...

This is where Karim has a slim chance because of this , BUT the front runner is Bhowmick / Kashyap combo ;))

MOHUN BAGAN will release Pierre Boya ...

Katsumi Yusa is pissed off with late payments , and confirmed to me that he is joined a new Club...

Yusa-san is getting married soon , so needs the certainty of a job & payment, my word he has come a long way from ONGC to where he is now...

Those expecting a Yusa- Kashyap reunion .....you are way off base....
    [-X
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @EastBengalPride What kind of deal they signed with Bertos? Previously also many mediocre Foreigners came to East Bengal and they were removed without much problem. Why this unique deal with Bertos?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    @Munna Bertos is on a two year deal but he wont go without being paid off. At 33/34 I dont think he is gonna get a club anywhere else anyways.

East Bengal is on different stages of talks with the following players, some may come while some may not, we'll see:

Ashutosh Mehta, Rahul Veke (Mumbai FC), Pritam Kotal, Debjit Mazumdar and Shouvik Ghosh (Mohun Bagan). EB did offer Yusa but he may be done with Kolkata it seems. While Mehtab went public today stating EB will be his last club and he willl retire if the club releases him.

@gaffertape Kashyap wont work with Bhowmik. If Bhowmick comes then coach will be some one in-house, either Sujit Chakrabarty or Sanjay Majhi.
    munna219777
    @Munna Bertos is on a two year deal but he wont go without being paid off. At 33/34 I dont think he is gonna get a club anywhere else anyways.

East Bengal is on different stages of talks with the following players, some may come while some may not, we'll see:

Ashutosh Mehta, Rahul Veke (Mumbai FC), Pritam Kotal, Debjit Mazumdar and Shouvik Ghosh (Mohun Bagan). EB did offer Yusa but he may be done with Kolkata it seems. While Mehtab went public today stating EB will be his last club and he willl retire if the club releases him.

@gaffertape Kashyap wont work with Bhowmik. If Bhowmick comes then coach will be some one in-house, either Sujit Chakrabarty or Sanjay Majhi.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Why this shit Bhowmick keep coming back to Indian football BC?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited May 2015

Ashutosh and Rahul both are Mumbai based players ... so hopefully they wont leave..

But if east Bengal could comvince them regarding a fair deal of money and playing time, then may possible...

I get on why they are after ashutosh, but why Rahul bheke... this is possibly his first full season .. had been a good left back not outstanding enough for title challenging team

But if they both go we would need two wingbacks... goa have you got any?? because goan wingers at Mumbai fc had always been great for the team whether it was cavin or Nicholas or gabriel

@7negi As @gaffertape mentioned, EB wants someone with league winning experience hence Bhowmick. To be honest, I would have preferred Eelco over all the names doing the round these days for EB top job.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bertos can easily get another club in the National Premier Leagues in Australia (2nd Division) or the ASB Premiership (New Zealand league).
This discussion has been closed.