AFC U19 Championship Bahrain 2016 Qualifiers

Comments

• karanshkaransh 542 Points
    Constantine, his harlot Lee Johnson, dsk shivjians vested interests, greedy aiff officials perfect combination for exploiting Indian football. And blind deaf dumb purafool watches on.#Lets exploit
    samnamewtheldmunna219777Deb_Ban
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    When I said the same....anyways letsfootball...lets launch a campaign to close down NT at all levels with obvious benifits...what's the latest in #ISL? Scores?
  • harry55harry55 india289 Points
    disappointing performance by india...hope so we will see some better results in future by correcting the mistakes and with new coach
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6495 Points
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Syed Sabir Pasha was better coach he was with team from many months. Lee Johnson was not needed
    The real AGgaffertapeDeb_Ban
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Shame On Lee Jhonson
    a month ago he said we have come far in twitter
    probably from losing to teams like Tajikistan under 19 to Palestine Under 19 that's far interms of quality
    May be if it was senior team we could have said foreign players etc

but loosing against kids of nations destroyed by war hardly any facilities to practise
    what happened to Years of prActice ????

Colm Toal was much better atleast we used to defeat such teams under him

I feel it was real bad decision to make Stephen Decided under 19 coach

Who is this guy Lee Jhonson a guy who had no knowledge of football and used to talk crap on twitter

This Loss is much worse then the Senior Team Loss to Guam
    Real Black Day of Indian football

Indian football needs to get cleaned up

These Goras are worse then our Indian coaches

Indian Football must Change or future gonna be Much worse

Glad that didn't follow these matches
    karenesudhakar2050atuljggoalkeepargaffertape
    Black day...? We are overreacting...look at Nita and praful smiling @ the daily matches & ads.we are a world footballing superpower now,lets not forget that.
    rudrasamatuljgmohammed_87hassangoalkeeparmunna219777kartik91Deb_Ban
  • Abysmal. I agree there are no excuses even at this level for Johnson when you play like this. Sack this fool.
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Hassu I liked your comment I will post in ifl page
    The NT is a reflection of our domestic structure...replacing Lee won't make us an Asian giant.money needs to be given for at least 8-10 top class #aiff academies apart from the Pvt sector.when kaushal clearly stated aiff didn't want 8 academies, it is then when fans should hv stood up...with 1academy we deserve to loose....when we don't demand structural changes or improvement then NT WILL Suffer...#ISL won't.
    gaffertapemunna219777Deb_Ban
This discussion has been closed.