Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    I agree with Number 9 rest is fine with me. with this squad we cant make impact in AFC Cup, we need to upgrade in quality imports in upfront. 
    indianFootballFan
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    GK is still a big challenge......a creative midfielder is needed too....MB has also upped the ante.....so BFC need to keep up the tempo.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Ralte has done good. I don't have any doubts in his qualities. Midfielder is concern(Alien Quota) who can score and distribute the balls. I need AMF than DMF.
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Halder, Walker, Euegene, Thoi, Shankar, Hanghal are the central midfielders at BFC, along with the likes of Alwyn in supporting strike position. Game time will be difficult for a few and makes me wonder why Walker was retained in the frist place.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Alwyn and Pronay remains two of my favorite players from Arrows' days. Though I will see them both in Indian team. Disappointed how things ended up for Alwyn, I dunno if he lost his discipline after joining Dempo or is it something to do with his natural fitness. Pronay was injured for sometime, if he gets back his fitness, i guess he can be a top CDM in I-league. Both, I guess, have to wait for their opportunities in BFC, who have a pretty set squad. But I believe they are in good hands there.
    archakreddevil87
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    I have my doubts on both pronay and narayan about how much they can recover
    Deb_Ban
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Recovery from serious injuries are always difficult as it is also the psyche that needs a recovery. It also opens up chances of more frequent injuries in other areas of the body as they have been out of the game for a relatively long-ish period of time. But, a good management team would re-introduce them slowly and with some luck, we may be able to see the best of Halder or Narayan in the future. And, there definitely is no doubting that Halder and Narayan are both outstanding potentials. I think Halder has it in himself to rise above the likes of Ganesh, Shankar and Sehnaj. What stands him out over the rest of the otehrs is his technical ability. Das has the European full-back feel about him; he is so agile and quick.
    namewtheldarchakreddevil87
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Its redemption for Alwyn, i still recollect how many of us here spoke highly of this lad during the  2013 AFC U22 Asian qualifiers. Hopefully being with the best managed club may bring the best in him. 
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    BFC has got one of the best Indian squads. Its the foreign recruits that did us in last time. This season hoping that the management brings in better players from overseas.
    karenesudhakar2050
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Frankly speaking some of the Indian players are better than foreign recruits. But, no need to panic, I feel BFC can still do justice, but they need to upgrade the foreigners eventually.
    jees_jose