Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6747 Points
    guys,,, whats wrong in self promoting ??
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Not like  our  PM is doing that.
    munna219777kuldeep007
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited February 2016
    He is mentioning uncertain times. So either BFC is closing down due to financial problems of Jindal Group or Pradyum Reddy is taking over the mantle of Coach of BFC. Thats why Ashley floated paid article promoting himself.
    http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/1064/i-league/2016/02/19/20480842/ashley-westwood-of-bengaluru-fc-there-has-been-no-sign-of-my

As a professional coach  from England, why is he panicking and that too in a Foreign country? Still AFC Cup has to come, more then half of I-League is remaining , Federation cup is there.
    deepakc
  • Some passionate but unsavory comments and a lean patch of games and you are already termed a villian.
    Welcome to Indian Football.

I am not here to defend or criticize Westwood, but he is being targeted a lot.

For starters, he won the I-League in its FIRST year of existence with fringe players barring Sunil. 
    He brought in an excellent support staff which clearly yielded results.
    He won the Federation cup in the next season and came in second in the league in the dying minutes of the final game of the season.
    Currently, BFC are 2nd in the league and still in with a chance to win the league.

His media comments may be arrogant but tell me managers even at highest level in EPL, LL who are not?

Some of the people here call him racist but are the same people who RANT about ENGLISHMEN and NIGERIANS/AFRICANS.
    These people are true hypocrites.

As for people calling in for sacking him, I hope the owners dont act like kolkata clubs and remove him just for a temporary lean patch. This man has already delivered them results and BFC would be too damn STUPID to get rid of him and not renew his contract.

ArsenalFan700BrainFallINDIAgaffertapered_devilkartik91karenesudhakar2050munna219777Deb_Banreddevil87atuljgand 3 others.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Of course we are overplaying this. Westwood said that things are uncertain, that is it. Does not mean JSW Group will pull out or anything. You don't need to look for some sort of backdoor shit. I hate that.

@sanvedjadhav Bang on.
    sanvedjadhavkuldeep007
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i hope they dont sack the guy who put em on the map.. but The recent slump might have hit JSW for whom success has gone over their heads.

Isnt it parth jindal who kept goading ISL to come and challenge his team? thats a clear sign success might have gone to his head, couple more defeats and BFC falling out of top 3 then you would see the axe coming.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    They are in 2nd place right now, not as if they are even faltering. Even in 2013-14 when they won the league they did not exactly kill everyone in sight.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points

Enjoy this....
    red_devilsamdeepakcDeb_BanEastBengalPrideshankarmunna219777DXreddevil87namewtheldand 2 others.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Club of your land is much better than club of england..
    Excellent lines...

Probably the reason why most of us follow the i league clubs.. nice video
    BrainFallINDIAdeepakcmunna219777namewtheldNagendra
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    loved the video... hope they keep supporting in ups and downs.
    Btw why are BFC so concerned about ISL, its  just a tournament while they are title favs in the official league of india playing in asia hmmm.... ;)
    red_devilkartik91atuljg