Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    What?? When did that happen? And why?
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited March 2016
    Ashley self-promoting for job in South East Asia thru paid articles. Reddy leaving BFC. This means only one thing- BFC is closing down or up for sale. Maybe Ozone Group will buy it-maybe not.
    ArsenalFan700
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Lol..that's  jumping the gun by a mile. Don't think BFC's survival depends at all on Westwood and much less on some Reddy. If BFC remain trophyless this season, Westwood deserves the sack anyways.
    deepakckuldeep007deepu
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    edited March 2016
    I don't understand sacking just because trophy less. Now I know why your club keeps changing coaches  p
    deepumohammed_87hassanDXsanvedjadhav
    You dont need to understand, your club hasnt existed long enough for you to understand. You should worry what happens if they kick out BFC (could happen due to bad relations) in the merged league. So clubs like Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, etc who change coaches when they fail to deliver are all poorly managed and only Arsenal managed by that French nincompoop who will never ever win the PL again is the example to follow? Good for you.
    deepakc
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Actually if you see clubs all over the world who change coaches often due to non-performance are the ones who are most ambitious and are the ones most likely to win trophies..

Now we all saw what happened with Pune FC.. At their most vital period they were happy with Derrick building a legacy or something like that..When they realised that a club thrives on success it was too late.. 2 Years since Derrick left the club left Indian Football

BFC has strong supporters unlike PFC..They already have 2 major trophies..This is the time to capitalise. Not just sit back and let Alex Ferguson's pet create a legacy!
    EastBengalPridegaffertapekuldeep007deepakc
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I think BFC are ambitious.. Dont understand this trophyless jibe... They were 10 mins away from back to back i-league wins... This season too they have a chance if they are committed and go on a mini run.

The problem might be motivation. 
    Deb_Ban
    Well I do hope BFC are ambitious and go for bigger achievements next season. 
    deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    God ya'll can be unbearable. Ashley Westwood won a trophy in each of his two seasons as head coach so far in Bengaluru FC and might go his third season without a trophy but again, could manage a top 2 finish and could lead the side into the next round of the AFC Cup.

He deserves a new contract IMO and a chance to develop something... ala Tottenham Hotspur, as sad as it is to cite them.
    Deb_Bankartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    If BFC is having problems, then Ashley will leave.