Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    It matters and a lot buddy. The lack of quality on the playing side seems glaring bcos that's where the eyes usually are. But the quality is always built from a strong coaching system and young coaches who want to bring in fresh ideas.
    If You dont allow coaches to bloom all the way from a grass root level to NT stage you will left with poor quality players only with Raw talent churned out by half qualified coaches , The Entire system will be mediocre which is it currently.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Paying 20K is very huge . We shouldnt pay so much, ROI is very less, then why pay so much. Indian football is over valued for the quality - Players , Coach and entrance fee. 
    gaffertapereddevil87
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited April 2016
    @gaffertape Tax liabilities for British Citizens working abroad and on worldwide income is a bit complicated issue. Even if Indian Government give him tax exemptions, he will have to pay the difference in tax to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs Department. He cannot escape Tax - either Jeitley saab or HMRC. I dont see how he can be grumbling on this issue. Double taxation is avoided but he need to pay either here or there and his takehome salary stays same. Maybe Residency loophole-he will stay more then 183 days outside UK to prevent him from paying UK tax.

http://findlaw.co.uk/law/tax/moving_to_the_uk/9526.html

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    looks like article written by guy who doesnt like bfc success :)
    munna219777Nagendra
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Rahul Sengupta - Is pissed of after BFC success. Unfortunately he is my friend.  First of all, He need to ask the questions to his beloved clubs.  Home grown talent - WTF, by god grace these are clubs not Academy. why do we need to play home players, for that we have district and state level tournament.

1 > Why cry for direct entry. They should have protested against direct entry into the league 3 years ago. By the way if you don't know the constitution of I-league, It is invitational, so stop crying

2 > Fan Owned - don't give this excuse and compare, How many  clubs owned by fans around the world out of total clubs

3 > Struggle/Struggle - Peace, every one is struggling daily, even Man U are struggling. 

4 > Community Approach - another shit explanation - making East Bengal has Bangladeshi club and MDS as Muslim - creating more communal disturbance than uniting them them beyond caste and boundaries like BFC. 

5 > Both East Bengal and Mohun Bagan on the other hand has been running their operations thanks to multiple sponsors all the while. - Hopefully he knows someone called Tutu Bose 

6 > Foreign Tie ups - I'm sorry, even this didn't even yield results for you

7 > continental success - 
    Latest AFC Cup 2015 -  
    BFC - Round of 16
    East Bengal - Group stage
     BFC is still baby in AFC, just playing their second time. Wait for some more time. BFC successfully progressed from group.
    Out of 8 time EB played (Quater final / Semifinal /6 times not progress out group and 4 times bottom of the group - How it is continental success ?
    MB - only participated 3 times ( 2 times not progress out, This year looking like they will achieve) 

Infrastructure - I will not talk because never been to Kolkata, I can say BFC done commendable job towards Sree Kanteerava Kridagana I have been there before and after BFC.

Scouting system - Bengaluru just offered a decent contract and huge bonuses, placed it in a fan base starving for a team to support and secured the infrastructure to lure talented young footballers from across the country. 
    Why you are blaming on BFC, why it was not done by EB/MB- Hopefully you read article after first season ( Indian football discard players won the league), Eugene/Udanta/ Beko / Thoi  are the example , they were not heard before BFC.  I agree BFC should give support to home grown talent, if they are not upto standard, Big No. This is not Santosh trophy or state level tournament to promote local lads. BFC thinks India as whole and provide platform all budding footballers in India. Why do you think we gave so many contracts to untested players? it was not tough for BFC to sign experience player than Salam or Zuala. 

This is just a reply to him not against EB/MB, My favorite clubs. 

karenesudhakar2050NagendraDeb_Bankuldeep007gopiajeeshkartik91deepak dedhadeepakc
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Clubs from Goa, Kerala and North East should aggressively invest in world class soccer clubs with foreign help so that Mohun Bagan and East Bengal are relegated one by one in future I league tournaments.

They think bengal is the home base for Indian football hence this jealously against Bengaluru FC.
    atuljgSoccerlover
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Oh god, this shit again.
    Soham_De
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Bengal is home for football though, however that article was shit .
    Cybertronmunna219777