Bengaluru FC: Season 3 (2015-16)

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Manju wont step up.. Time for him to step out
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    he is Just 29 and local lad :)
    gaffertapesanvedjadhavarchakreddevil87
  • alecsalecs Kerala663 Points
    Alwyn is the most technically gifted indian midfield player currently. He is been good for BFC in the second half of this campaign.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @Maddie are you on of those plastic BFC fans that just goes to the game BUT doesn't really know anything about the team or its players..?

Lets break things down from your comment !?

My list of releasing players to make impact next  season
    1 > Osano - making too many mistakes ( he has played his last game and is off )
    2 > Keegan - was never a fan of him ( Showed versatility by playing CB in a few games & got called back to India team , whats the alternatives at Left back ?)
    3 > Collins/Walker - We need better players ( AGREE 100%)
    4 > Alwyn ( Arguably as @alecs mentioned , the best technically gifted player along with Cavin "fatty" Lobo)
    5 > Saim he has played his last game and is off to Chennaiyans )

Players need to step up
    Rino
    Shankar has injured ACL ,won't be back until the start of the I-Leageu in 2017)
    Thoi he has played his last game and is off to Chennaiyans )
    NS Manju ( hahahaha , he is 33 and can't move )
    Vishal
    Len and 
    Daniel

Outstanding player

Udanta Singh fair enough , would put Malsawmzuala in this category too)

Players would love to see in Blues

1 > Robin Singh - Back to where he belongs after what he has done  , fuck me love is blind )*
    2 > Sony Norde ( Could happen now that AW has left , but would bench Len / Udanta / Sunil ) 
    3 > Gustavo dos Santos ( This just shows how clueless you are  ,or how little ISL you watched )
    4 > Jaki ( once again , overated ,you have better players in his position ) 

Robin costs BFC the league in year 2 with his red cards and antics , and his goals tally for BFC is abysmal

He didn't sign his tr-party agreement , so he could jump abroad from Delhi Dynamos , but it back fired spectacularly
    Even DD have released him.... only YOU would take him back
    BrainFallINDIADXdeepakcreddevil87
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    So, whats the latest on AW?

Where is is headed to semi-finally/finally! ? 
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    What is the latest then on Robin Singh if he can't get a gig even at ISL?
    deepakcmunna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Lord doesn't do gigs, I know a certain Brit coach in Kolkata who wants him.
    munna219777gaffertapedeepakc
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    I'm the 1 who never wanted Robin in bfc colors but with him we could have break the deadlock of Mumbai and Aizwal easily. The love between Robin and bfc will continue. 

Alwyn - still we don't need him.

Thanks for the service who played last game for BFC. I wasn't sure of released players. 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    That makes no sense whatsoever...

You beat Mumbai for the 1st time with no Robin Singh....
    He played 4 of the games where you couldn't beat them....I was at the game last year where he scored the equaliser & then decided to elbow Chika Wali off the ball and get sent off...Mumbai FC almost won the game after that.

West Block fans are the worst thing that has happened to Robin Singh...you guys chanted for him when he got sent off....and often encouraged his idiotic behaviour.

The stories of how Roberto Carlos mocked Robinho in training ..liking him to  pillar are hilarious too.

Given the SC connection...he might end up at NEUFC now.
    DXsanvedjadhavsoccertub
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He is the "poster boy" (like Jayesh Rane, they both have the "cute boy" effect) so he will find a team.