2015 Calcutta Football League Premier Division

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    today surprise package was Luis Baretto. Do Dong is a very good signing. but two young attacker was not up to the mark. jiten and prahlad. still lots of matches left. Hope they will improve. quality of football was below average , but it is mostly due to ground.
    Hit of the Day : bangal Sena, the EB supporters, the 12 th man. Crowd was super awesome today. very much vocal.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited August 2015
    Tumhare paas Maath Hai........
    HAMARE PAAS I-LEAGUE TROPHY HAI.
    AAKE DEKH LE
    AUR DUKH KE PANI ME DUBKI LAGA LE
    namewtheldreddevil87
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    Do-Dong was good, but I didn't find him exceptional. Good speed and dribbling, but not a good finisher. Hope he improves with time. East Bengal certainly need a positive striker apart from Ranty, especially in the I-League. Disappointed not to have seen Jairu and Bheke, at least for some time. And yes, the ground condition was very poor. The youngster who most impressed me was Samad Ali, both with his defensive sense and his overlaps. Arnab and Baretto were also good.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Honestly, its bizzare to see EB fans bragging about their maath. Last I saw, MB ground was way much better and also it was the only ground in CFL where matches could be played in heavy rains due to its slanting topography. Have things changed?
    reddevil87
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Missed the season opener after a long time. First match in monsoon at Maidan with ghatigaram & tea is always special. 
    footydiparchakEastBengalPrideprasanta10
  • dhalidhali Kolkata58 Points
    Went to see today's match between East Bengal vs Tollygunge Agragami.There were huge number of crowds . All tickets were sold out. So,20 min  after the match supporters were entered with out ticket.

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    @namewitheld No CFL matches have been played in "that" ground for years! They have declined to play even this year on their own ground :D
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Its not changed, but the gallery is yet to be refurbished. Therefore it has safety concern. Bagan supposedly has said they wudnt accept the tickets issued by IFA for 2mrw's match as its way too low vis-a-vis their members; now IFA did show b'cos Barasat stadium can't have more than 6000+ spectators. Its so ridiculous that Debasish and co. have failed to restore the Bagan gallery in so many years' and hence cannot organise a single match this year in their den, but very shrewdly trying to deviate attention by blaming IFA for not issuing the tickets as per their requirement. Disappointingly they continue to win elections!
    namewtheld