Player Agents

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I thought libero sports were pretty good. Are they missing out on the ISL fun?
  • With transfer window approaching..what are the options for players in terms of Agents? 
    Libero Sports is in tatters with their main man Sukvinder Singh moving to FC Goa , and one of their key player representative Abshiek Wakankar moving as well.If Bhaichung and SC are here to stay is Football Edge the best bet at the moment??
    karenesudhakar2050
  • @gaffertape : Football Edge or Sunil Chettri Agency.....which one likely to give better results from a players perspective.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    None of them are...

Ask your agent this :
    For my % ( varies from 7.5 to 3.5 depending on Agencies) what do i get in return from you :
    1. Do you ensure I get paid all my dues from my old club or current club if not paid or not paid on time !..... if you cannot get my Club to pay me all my salary , are you still entitled to my % ??
    2. Will you create & maintain a Facebook / Twitter / Instagram page for me and promote me ? or hire an agency to do this ?
    3. Will you attempt to bring in some free boots with a deal with Nike / Adidas / Puma etc.
    4. Will you ensure the contract favours me , and I am not tied down for a long deal ??
    5. What about my insurance / What happens in case of my injury 
     Loads of questions  , the smaller the agents BOOK , the more attention he can give you

How connected is the agent in ISL / I-League

How many players has he placed vs. How many players has he not managed to place 

dhungel35The real AGdeepakckartik91munna219777rudraRibhu
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    FPAI Meeting or Baichung's consultancy meeting
    deepakcmunna219777
  • adityaaditya New Delhi50 Points
    You all have forgot one of the big agents who isn't much on facebook or any social media, Who is Anelka's agent? Who represent Miguel Garcia and some other players... (both Indians and foreigners )... The man is Kuldeep Sharma. He's a very good and successful agent. He is often forgotten in between these big names... 

Also apart from this there's a company from mumbai that represent Yendrick Ruiz... also there's another individual from banglore who got David Platt to India. 

archakkartik91karenesudhakar2050reddevil87debarghya89deepu
  • We also need to ask how these agents operate. 
    FPAI - A players Association. Which then branches out into Football Edge. All with Shri PP's advisor Baichung at the helm and Renedy to lend further credence to this exercise. Good model to have created. And now that you also advise the AIFF, ATK & Pune City - its pretty obvious which players are going to get game time and opportunities thereof. Its a shame that this man has been appointed advisor. 
    The conflicts of interest abound apart from him being Chairman of the Technical Committee!!! 
    The other part concerns people who are in the know of things and happen to leak info prior to it being public knowledge. Whether you are at an association or a club. This shouldn't be done. And I doubt many clubs will appreciate having their employees as player agents. 

DomnicdeepakcDeb_BanThe real AG
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Why other agents do not raise their voices against these crooks?