ISL Opening Match Day: Chennaiyin FC vs. Atlético de Kolkata

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    India vs Iran game was better
    samiamDX
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That is a good attendance AND BELIEVABLE (if one saw the camera shots of the whole stadium)
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    YUP 

But now will be the real test . If they can sustain this through out the league , then hats up to the Fans .
    When OC started I was like LOL , The announcer sounded totla to me . hardly understood his words . 
    Then labeling ISL as IPL , that was another lol moment .

When match started , I thanked God for saving me from the agony but I should have predicted the future .
    A dog announces himself in grand style . The same thing happened during a big political event few months ago .

I smell conspiracy !!!!
    EastBengalPridesamiamgoalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    it was overpacked I went late couldnt get seat waz sitting on steps along side my friend later a guy left and sat on his seat many were sitting on steps
    but they didn't sell few stands lower one
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    @deepakc is working behind the scenes.
    29,923 was official it was announced
    AshishKaulDomnic
    ok People blaming ISL fans as glory hunters

where were u during India vs Malaysia in Kolkata??? attendance wasn't even 2k

ISL fans come up because they are attracted to ISL

IN IPL tickets in Chennnai are worth 700-10k rs IPL are always Housefull
    while Ranji Throphy entry is free but none turns up for it
    u will call them all plastic??

complete nonsense if I-League had attracted these people They would have come and watced
    blame AIFF rather
    atuljgAshishKaulkartik91DX
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    It's perfectly alright for people to go watch ISL. People have right to entertainment and they can seek it anywhere. If someone is criticizing you for that, he is bigoted.
    Personally I feel it should not be ISL vs non-ISL camping. ISL fundamentally affects Indian Football in a negative way and that is where it pisses me off.
    The real AGatuljggopiajeeshDeb_BanEastBengalPridegaffertape
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Indians are considered glory hunters by foreign fans for watching European games while Indians are considered glory hunters by other Indians for watching ISL... ISL is an Indian league.
    AshishKaulatuljgEastBengalPridesamiamsreek
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    @namewheld, I do agree with you but if we think of franchisees part, they can't expand without breaking even.
    We must wait till 2 more editions by which time atleast some of the franchisees can break even. I expect a calender expansion only then.
    AshishKaulnamewtheldreddevil87