DSK Cup 2015

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Dempo SC 2-0 SBT
    Indian Navy 1-3 Gangtok Himalayan
    deepakc
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    I personally think that navy ,army, services, railways, Punjab police,bsf should somehow be allowed in ileague.

They may not sound sexy on a pro environment but they do have good sports infrastructure and attract a lot of rural talent who are really good.

This may convert our league form pro to semi pro but realistically that's where we belong and lets stop kidding ourselves.

10 pro clubs and 6 institution clubs in each division sound to me a good representative mix for indian talent. To me it is an ideal breakup for ileague and zonal leagues (if that ever happens) till the environment matures to sustain more pro clubs.

Fo eg Kerala police and SBT hv produced more national talent than the current god represented joke is EVER LIKELY to hire.
    atuljgmunna219777Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You lost me after the first sentence.
    goalkeeparatuljg
  • samsam 16428 Points

Isn't the intensity of the light is less? Expected better in DSK cup
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited October 2015
    In Pune, I remember that in Movie theater, they used to switch off AC and fans 20 minutes before Movie Ending so as to save Electricity.
    In Hotels, the size of Lemon given is so small that you cannot imagine.
    Same Pune attitude shown here. Less intensity Lights to save Electricity Bills.
    :P
    clayton SFCsamiam
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Miser city in the richest state, that's pune for you. Is it @munna219777?
    munna219777kartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    So India NT practiced in such pathetic Lights for their National Camp? No wonder they became blind in actual Floodlights in Oman. 
    For such facilities, DSK Group must have charged a hefty fees for boarding and lodging India Team, so much that it will be adjusted fully against 2.5 crore direct entry Corporate slot for I-League.
    arunSoham_De
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9957 Points
    To be very frank, we did not achieve much after debarring the institutional clubs -- quality-wise or fanbase-wise. So-called professional clubs are falling like ninepins. Regarding the institutional clubs, what sucks is their naming and lackadaisical attitude (also their not being separate financial identity). Positives were their infra and supply line.

If Pohang Steelers (K-league), Bangkok Glass (Thai League), PSV (Dutch League), Bayer Leverkusen and VfB Wolfsberg (Bundesliga) can continue and do not render those leagues they play into semi-pro, then we perhaps could have tried some hard-nosed reform and take them along.
    The real AGarunreddevil87goalkeepardeepakcmunna219777sparta
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Instead Ambanis squirted out a footballing nation.
    arunDeb_Bandeepakcsamiammunna219777Soham_De
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited October 2015
    @Ashlesh is Romeo and Mandar moving to another I-league team or will they stay at Dempo this season? They are way good players to play 2nd divison.

And who is coaching this young Dempo team this season?