Exposure Tours for 2017 U17 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• Nothing! Indian football in news! :D 
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    If indian team to grow fast, then they have to go extramile with strong step.I just cant imagine a coach commitment when his father expired.After a long time Indian match against Iran augur well for indian football.But alas same issue like sacking Houghton.Indian football player should have to come out of comfort zone if they are imagine to win WC. Just one negetive issues I have notice in Nicolai Adam,he have not prepared a strong B team.
    munna219777deepakcgaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    New Drama is unfolding. It was assault earlier on.  From Assault, it became physical abuse and supposedly Doctors had Medical Certificate. Now it is Verbal Abuse !!! Which Doctor in the world gives Medical Certificate for Verbal Abuse?
    He said you will become like your fathers if you dont work hard? Threw slippers which didnt hit anyone? or did it?
    gaffertapesanvedjadhavgoalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Churchill rightly said that when we leave the country, the power will transfer from white dogs to brown howlers. 
    Reality of India. 
    munna219777Ronnysanvedjadhavgoalkeeparashindiasparta
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Keep politics aside mate, Please dont agree to any of what the bigot Churchill said. Ii hope u know what he did and thought lf our country.

We are far from what he said we will be if we are independent.

Regarding Nicolai, I think its a case of pushing the kids very hard..More than what was possible. Esp when the WC pressure to atleast not get embarrasing results has made him to push the kids.

This might have gone on for some time but the kids or medics may have got the courage to say only now.

I think the best thing is for adams to speak to his boys separately and moderate himself so as to save the WC plan.

Despite 2 solid years we are far from being a solid team capable of competing in the WC.
    Ronnydeepakcgoalkeeparkartik91ashindiamunna219777Carbon_14footydip
  • Except the russia game, i don't think other games results have been embarrassing. 2 years ago we would have happily taken these performances. This team lacks quality finishers and winning mentality. 

And regarding, verbal abuses and throwing slippers at the players, this is India. Indian top Sportspersons have endured much worse coaching reactions. 
    Ask a Sachin, Viraat, Saina etc.

If any Indian coach would have done what Adam did, not a single fucking person would have batted an eyelid as it is very common amongst junior coaching. Forget  sports, even in schools all of us have endured beatings at the hand of our teachers. We don't complain then,as it is prevalent all over India and sometimes good for instilling discipline.

What is currently happening is POLITICS to remove Adam. Thats it.
    goalkeepargaffertapearunskumarmunna219777
  • I agree with the Ministry. AIFF should have dealt better. Its a controversy that's going to hurt a lot. My take would be to sit down with both the coaches and players and understand where the problem lies. Negotiate a truce term and go on with our preparations.

The players are not professionals by any means and Nicolai would have made mistakes which people should let him know. But to end it this way does not augur well for anyone

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Guys...
    Its not an isolated incident of abuse

There has been many a degrading comment by him towards his Indian staff and players. 

The physical abuse by him and his Asst towards players 

Some other team destabilising incidents and repeated comments too.

Most of you haven't spoken to the players or staff...so to stick up for someone who could face charges ( if in Europe) for child abuse says a lot about a lot of you keyboard fans.

Put yourself in the position of the kids or their parent's and then think about it...

Its only a fuckin game and its only the U17 world cup where we know we wont win it or even get out of the group...
    So whats more important ?

We let this slide...it is another sad foot note in Indian football recent history & then what does that say about us !?
    The real AGdeepakcnamewtheldfootydiparchakspartakartik91
  • @gaffertape

this is what I do not understand. I believe if this was going on for sometime, what were the Indian officials part of the preparatory camp doing? Didn't they advise Nicolai he shouldn't be doing this?

Or take initial actions against him and reported to AIFF. If it isn't an isolated case and going on for sometime, then surely AIFF would have knowledge of it much earlier? So why didn't they put a foot at the right time and tried to mitigate it?

I can understand the players' fear to go to higher authorities. But what were the officials part of the team doing??? If Adam is ousted so should they be considering they underwhelmed or underestimated the situation.

The real AGDeb_Banmunna219777reddevil87