Exposure Tours for 2017 U17 FIFA World Cup

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Please someone write about it.
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Yeah, Negi Bhai. I would be happy if we get at least respectable scoreline with this team. The new coach is shit. I knew AIFF officials take their holidays with SAI money. But at least they should behave professionally at the time of the match. These people are a complete bunch of morons. I was really surprised to see his/her attitude during the whole match. He/She was the only person perhaps who was not on his/her toes during the 2nd half, actually for the whole match. Even a person who doesn't understand football will show some reaction when all the people around him in the gallery are super excited and cheering their team to score goals for qualification. Now players do not even get demotivated by these behaviours. They just mock them like anything. 
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Like I said before, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Some people couldn't wait to get Nicolai Adam out of the team and now you have to reap the rewards, or the lack of it.
    munna219777ashindiaDeb_Bangopiajeesharchak
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Haha... it is 100% lack. 
  • samsam 16428 Points

INDIA U17 DEFEATED CAF CANADIAN U17 IN A FRIENDLY MATCH BY 3-0.
    thebeautifulgameCarbon_14deepu
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    Do you mean the Canadian U17 team?
    namewtheld
  • samsam 16428 Points
    nO MAN. iT IS AN ACADEMY 
    sparta
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    At a time when we should be always playing qualified national teams we are still making a team and matches against some random academies. Why is AIFF hell bound on fooling people
    goalkeepardeepak dedha
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    National team matches against bigger countries are kinda tough
    Unlike India, European and South American teams don't have a single academy and many of their U-16,u-19 players come through academies of clubs ( eg. vinisius junior who signed for Madrid plays for Flamengo)
    Hence getting such teams for friendlies is tough as the clubs wouldn't consider releasing them if the junior league is going on 
    Also clubs take fitness of such players seriously they don't won't them to get injured
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Some of those countries do have centralized academies run by the FA as well