2016 Santosh Trophy

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Doubt that, FC Goa matches go house full, Salgaocar has been drawing decent crowds for their home matches this season. I am sure soon enough more talents will emerge. Romeo and Mandar are just ISL specials, good for stage show stuff not in the real world. For that you have guys like Lobo, Victorino, Brandon, etc.
    deepakc
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Romeo and mandar were never given an opportunity to play for the NT. And if Zico rates them then thats good enuf to be taken seriously.

Not really sure what u mean by ISL specials. Its the same players who play in i-League.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @DX Romeo and Mandar declined to come for NT Camp for SAFF Cup. Atleast they could have come for Medical test if they were unfit.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Romeo and Mandar also did well in I-League play.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    There is a difference between attitude and telent... Mandar and romeo have had a poor attitude to not turning up for NT commitments, but that doesnt mean they are poor footballers.

And yeah am not emphatising on them..they rightfully get the ban for not respectibg a AIFF mandated NT tournament.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    No one takes Zico seriously anymore, he is too old and a spent force in world football. His certification of an Indian footballer  gives him another fat contract in FC Goa but doesn't do any good for the said player who is below par even at an Asian level. Romeo and Mandar play at a second division I-League club, says tons about their talent and intelligence.
    deepakcgoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050Deb_BanDXBrainFallINDIAsamiamatuljggaffertapeAKB
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    East Bengal  Romeo & mandar playing for dempo Because of club loyalty
    deepakc
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I think we will not take your opinion on zico seriously considering you support a club whose coach is biswajit lol
    samiamatuljgnamewtheldkartik91AKB
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Biswajit da can at least tell the names of all his 25 players would love to see anelka & Roberto Carlos (bought in at great expense to teach us illiterate Indians how to football) do that...... East Bengal may have had horrible team planning this season but they are still light years ahead of ATK (as a football club), which is tweeting about great graduate diplomas in Kolkata & MCFC whose office & staff's whereabouts is perhaps india's greatest mystery after Mallaya's whereabouts.
    gaffertapeDX
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Even if zico farts it is taken more seriously than east Bengal team
    samBrainFallINDIAdeepakcatuljgDXkartik91